Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : Diablo 3 : Is, or Was, the Druid Planned for D3? One Streamer Thinks So

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Is, or Was, the Druid Planned for D3? One Streamer Thinks So

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Post edited by SBFord on

Comments

• EldrachEldrach Member RarePosts: 417
    Most likely there were 3 or 4 classes on the drawing board that never made it past initial testing. But No...no new D3 class will arrive, set changes and new legendary effects on old legendaries are the only updates we can expect in future updates.
    SBFord
  • ScellowScellow Member RarePosts: 398
    They should let this joke game die, and focus on the development of the new Diablo
    Blacklabelcali
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    edited January 2018
    I sort of go with his thought that Druids were perhaps planned as a DLC add on like the Necro. I don't know the numbers, but if Necro DLC sales were lackluster, maybe they decided to can it after all. And while cool and all, the Druid never was very successful in D2...it would have been weird.
    Tintagil

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• ra123ra123 Member UncommonPosts: 33
    this stupid game must die already .
    SBFordGorwejosko9RadooBlacklabelcali
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Returning the Amazon would be amazing. I mean, they have Cassia in HotS! :D I mained an Amazon and had 3 level capped hardcore 'Zons. :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• josko9josko9 Member RarePosts: 577
    edited January 2018
    At this point not even a few free expansions would bright me back. They should just focus on developing Diablo 4. Hopefully it's gonna offer multiple times more content than Diablo 3, or I'm not gonna bother buying it at full price either. Got Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls expansion for 20€, and I didn't get my money's worth, far from it.
  • jimmywolfjimmywolf Member UncommonPosts: 292
    @josko9

think you been a bit extreme saying " Got Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls expansion for 20€, and I didn't get my money's worth, far from it. "

try paying $60 for a day one AAA title The Order: 1886 barely a 5 hour game, zero replay an 90% of it is look how great the game looks with minor battle mix in...

Diablo had lot flaws that they fix with time, i got many hours of fun grind/exploring/lore paying full price for base an expansion, i played grim dawn ( B2P ) and path of exile ( F2P ) both games rated highly that did not hold my interest but you mit enjoy them more, some praise them as what Diablo should have been.

i don't play D3 anymore bit burn out with same content treadmill grind with little change but for what i paid was a fun ride.
    SBFord

• josko9josko9 Member RarePosts: 577
    jimmywolf said:
    @josko9

think you been a bit extreme saying " Got Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls expansion for 20€, and I didn't get my money's worth, far from it. "

try paying $60 for a day one AAA title The Order: 1886 barely a 5 hour game, zero replay an 90% of it is look how great the game looks with minor battle mix in...

Diablo had lot flaws that they fix with time, i got many hours of fun grind/exploring/lore paying full price for base an expansion, i played grim dawn ( B2P ) and path of exile ( F2P ) both games rated highly that did not hold my interest but you mit enjoy them more, some praise them as what Diablo should have been.

i don't play D3 anymore bit burn out with same content treadmill grind with little change but for what i paid was a fun ride.
    You usually compare games within the same genre, and if you do that to Diablo 3 it's value is instantly zero. I've had infinitively more fun with say PoE (f2p) or Grim Dawn (same price, way better), or even Titan Quest (anniversary edition) and Torchlight.

Sure if I compare Diablo 3 to any CoD game, it's easy to say that I got my money's worth. Luckily I don't buy overpriced games. But then again, I can go even further and compare Diablo 3 to ESO for example, both are 20€ right now, difference is "only" that you'll get 100x more hours into ESO. So is that a fair comparison? Of course not. 
  • CygiCygi Member RarePosts: 257
    Give us an offline mode in D3.
    Radoo
  • fatpandafatpanda Member UncommonPosts: 116
    Gimme my Werebear!