Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Monster Hunter: World - Rotten Vale Gameplay

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Monster Hunter: World - Rotten Vale Gameplay

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• GaladournGaladourn Member RarePosts: 1,813
    looks fun
  • dotdotdashdotdotdash Member UncommonPosts: 488
    Whoever the guy doing the VO is, he sounds unconvincing.
    YashaXmazutScellow
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    Whoever the guy doing the VO is, he sounds unconvincing.
    Yeah... The guy makes the trailers cringy.

They should also show some more coop trailers to entice players.
    YashaXmazut

• RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    was hyped and after beta not anymore.
  • bobbymcswansonbobbymcswanson Member UncommonPosts: 204
    Looks pretty boring...the monsters are slow and predictable and don't seem to even care about attacking the player....the combat looks pretty bad too.....yucky
  • WraithoneWraithone Member RarePosts: 3,806
    It looks interesting. I'll have to see how it plays.
    "If you can't kill it, don't make it mad."
  • Solar_ProphetSolar_Prophet Member EpicPosts: 1,960
    Could we please get somebody who knows how to play the game for these trailers? Sword and shield is a fast, aggressive weapon, but this guy seems convinced he's using a greatsword or other slow, heavy weapon. He's not even using combos!

I know the main objective of these videos is to show off the environment, but a good player and narrator are still essential. Oh well, the game is still awesome and I can't wait for the beta this weekend! Day-wise, we're down to single digits before release! SQUEEEEEE!!!

AN' DERE AIN'T NO SUCH FING AS ENUFF DAKKA, YA GROT! Enuff'z more than ya got an' less than too much an' there ain't no such fing as too much dakka. Say dere is, and me Squiggoff'z eatin' tonight!

We are born of the blood. Made men by the blood. Undone by the blood. Our eyes are yet to open. FEAR THE OLD BLOOD. 

#IStandWithVic