Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Artist Behind Award-Winning Grommash Hellscream Cosplay Passes Away - World of Warcraft News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageArtist Behind Award-Winning Grommash Hellscream Cosplay Passes Away - World of Warcraft News

The cosplay artist behind Blizzcon 2015's award-winning design of Grommash Hellscream, Mike Biasi, has passed away after suffering a stroke earlier this month. After an initial recovery prognosis, Biasi's condition worsened until his death.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• MMObroMMObro Member UncommonPosts: 97
    Very talented, RIP sir.
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,515
    RIP! <3

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    RIP

• BaronessDraxy-lBaronessDraxy-l Member UncommonPosts: 5
    RIP
  • KonfessKonfess Member RarePosts: 1,667
    It's so sad.

Pardon any spelling errors
    Konfess your cyns and some maybe forgiven
    Boy: Why can't I talk to Him?
    Mom: We don't talk to Priests.
    As if it could exist, without being payed for.
    F2P means you get what you paid for. Pay nothing, get nothing.
    Even telemarketers wouldn't think that.
    It costs money to play.  Therefore P2W.

• TamanousTamanous Member RarePosts: 3,026
    edited January 2018
    Stay healthy people. You only leave the people who love you shattered by not taking control of your health over your life time.

I am fucking tired of watching my life long friends having serious health issues and some dying far before their time because their living habits were/are so terrible.

My best friend is dead, 2 others have a history of heart issues ... all before the age of 50, while my oldest friend who was born with a heart defect, has had a heart, double lung and kidney transplant and more than one stroke due to the medication, is still alive. A man doctors said should not have lived past the age of 10. Yet my other "healthy" friends in their prime are dropping dead before him.

Tired of this shit. RIP dude ... but he did not take care of himself. Truth isn't always meant to be easy to hear.

You stay sassy!