Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Treacherous Waters (aka Justice) - CBT2 Housing System Demo Gameplay Preview

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Treacherous Waters (aka Justice) - CBT2 Housing System Demo Gameplay Preview 2018

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    The housing looks really nice.
    [Deleted User]
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I wonder if they'll be able to keep this one more focused on target than Revelation.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

edited January 2018
    "No safe zones , with open world pvp being present at all times and in all locations."

Could this be the True pvp game I have been waiting for?
  • botrytisbotrytis Member RarePosts: 3,363

Mikeha said:

"No safe zones , with open world pvp being present at all times and in all locations."

Probably not. Looking at ANY PvP open world game, there is not enough the developers can do to prevent the Griever's and campers from taking over the game. It always happens and unless whole IP address ranges are banned with emails, it will continue.

• Tiamat64Tiamat64 Member RarePosts: 1,545
    Mikeha said:

The game originates from China.  Odds are pretty good you'll have to pay hundreds of dollars if you don't want to end up being one-shot fodder.

If you don't mind that, then sure, knock yourself out.
    Eastern open world pvp games are what like and have always played so I already know what to expect. 

Bring it on!

It looks to have a huge focus on story and can be changed instantly to 2D or 3D!