Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Your ingame plan if CoE is released?

daarcodaarco Member UncommonPosts: 4,275
Lets pretend CoE arrives in 2019 in a state that is similar to what we know now and you are acually interested in playning it.
As always with Sandbox style MMO´s, whats your plan when you first login and your longtime goals? After all, there is a few decisions you can do.

I will go for exploration. I want to see the whole gameworld, and since i have a limited amount of time with each chatacter i plan to only learn the basics in a safe settlement for a couple of weeks then into the wilderness never to be seen again.

How about you?

dadazar

Comments

• dadazardadazar Member UncommonPosts: 40
    I would like to explore, live and influence not only the characters personal story, but the grand story of Elyria. For me it´s about an authentic world to explore unique stories in and to play on a social level that fosters roleplaying and immersion.
    daarco
  • PointingtoObviousPointingtoObvious Member CommonPosts: 1
    I'm going to open up a Tavern next to my farm. Hoping to breed horses, mounts and grow food to make my monies.

I'm also experimenting with the idea of being a deviant and working as a saboteur for hire vs your traditional thief style deviant.
    daarco
  • VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,882
    Decide what my long-time goals are.

If you make plans this early in development, my plans will be better than yours because I'll have more info available when I make them.

• bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    What I always do. Step by step begin my journey to dominance as the chaotic neutral embodyment of liberty.
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
  • ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,824
    I'm going to open up a Tavern next to my farm. Hoping to breed horses, mounts and grow food to make my monies.

I'm also experimenting with the idea of being a deviant and working as a saboteur for hire vs your traditional thief style deviant.

I always keep an eye on farmers and tavern keepers for deviancy, I thought everyone did?
  • FangrimFangrim Member UncommonPosts: 616
    Lock myself in a toilet so I can live my full  life cycle.