Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Which Is Better?: Dark Souls 3 or Bloodborne

The user and all related content has been deleted.

거북이는 목을 내밀 때 안 움직입니다

Comments

• suffusesuffuse Member UncommonPosts: 31
    Bloodborne is an excellent game.  Combat is faster paced than the DS games but the difficulty is on par with the souls games.  Highly recommend.

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat

• AlbertPropstAlbertPropst Member CommonPosts: 4
    edited December 2017
    Dark souls is one of my favorite games. Love to play with my friends every weekend. Though If you are looking for some more options on rpg games, the do try for the Fantasy XV, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim. I am more interested in playing RPG games, Me and my brother have got a quite big collection of the video game console, which we love to play at every weekend with friends and all together. [mod edit] Recently got new console of Forza Motorsports7 last week.

3DS.jpg 378.5K
    Post edited by Vaross on
  • RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    dark souls1, bloodborne and Nioh best, I know Nioh is not made by from soft;)
  • BloodaxesBloodaxes Member EpicPosts: 4,662
    edited December 2017
    The important factor is whether you enjoy using shields. Bloodborne has no shields. Despite that, yes bloodborne is subjectively better.

You should play dark souls 1 and 2 imo they are both great games.

If I had to rate them:

DS1>DS2>DS3 (The latest game recycles a lot of areas and enemies from dark souls 1 just fyi)

I personally didn't play bloodborne as I don't have a console, but the majority say it is the best, so there must be some truth in it.
    Post edited by Bloodaxes on
    MrMelGibson

• Ronniea013Ronniea013 Member CommonPosts: 3
    Dark Souls 3 is better then bloodborne
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Almost two years have passed and I hope for your sake you have played them all! ;)
    MrMelGibson
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Gorwe said:
    Darks Souls 3 is the Best Souls! I'd rather die 500 times there than play Dark Souls 1 one more time...(3 is a VERY sensual experience ; while 1 is...almost opposite of that ; of course I'm going to choose 3!)

With that said, Dark Souls 2 had HUGE POTENTIAL, but they disregarded it completely by focusing on Dark Souls crap. Imagine if Dark Souls 2 had its own IP ; general combat of Dark Souls ; enhanced RPG mechanics(proper story - which is already halfway there etc)...

OH FUK!

(haven't played Bloodborne, can we FINALLY get it on PC?)
    Sadly mate Bloodborne is an exclusive for PS4 funded by Sony. It will never be on any other platforms. 

I liked Bloodborne more than Souls. Not many share this opinion as most prefer Souls type of fantasy over the Lovecraftian darker than a blackhole consuming one's soul type of fantasy of Bloodborne. I never suggest people should buy a console just to play one game, but it's ok if that one game is Bloodborne ;)
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung