Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Around the Verse - Austin Studio Update - Star Citizen Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageAround the Verse - Austin Studio Update - Star Citizen Videos - MMORPG.com

The latest Star Citizen: Around the Verse has arrived, this time with a big update from the Austin Studios that speaks a lot about 3.0, upcoming patches and a more regular, predictable schedule of update releases. For instance, patch 3.1 will be heavily focused on addressing performance issues and ensuring that players have better framerates.

Read the full story here

Comments

• JunglecharlyJunglecharly Member UncommonPosts: 167
    Where can i play this?
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297

Where can i play this?

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/getting-started

You may want to wait for one of the Free-Fly Weekends, where you can try it out free of charge for several days.

About once every two months there is such a Free Fly Weekend.

Have fun
  • JunglecharlyJunglecharly Member UncommonPosts: 167
    Erillion said:

Where can i play this?

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/getting-started

You may want to wait for one of the Free-Fly Weekends, where you can try it out free of charge for several days.

About once every two months there is such a Free Fly Weekend.

Have fun
    Thanks a bunch. You have fun too
    Erillion
  • KooturKootur Member UncommonPosts: 352
    We're gonna be collecting social security before this game comes out.
    Junglecharly
  • time007time007 Member UncommonPosts: 1,062

Kootur said:

We're gonna be collecting social security before this game comes out.

give till 2020 hahaha.

IMPORTANT:  Please keep all replies to my posts about GAMING.  Please no negative or backhanded comments directed at me personally.  If you are going to post a reply that includes how you feel about me, please don't bother replying & just ignore my post instead.  I'm on this forum to talk about GAMING.  Thank you.
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    "Switching to date-based from feature-based is going to dramatically change everything next year: no more holding back a version for a couple of features"

OK, why no dates mentioned in the article? All upcoming features are listed in terms of features and patches? Or does next year mean dates will be listed in 2019 development?

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• ElsaboltsElsabolts Member RarePosts: 3,476
    Why would you hurry anything, when folks keep giving you money.
    ScotchUppostlarvalOctagon7711
    " Life Liberty and the Pursuit of Those Who  Would Threaten It "
                                            MAGA
  • adamlotus75adamlotus75 Member UncommonPosts: 387
    They used to do date based, but failed to meet the dates every single time. Its like back to the future here.
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    "Switching to date-based from feature-based is going to dramatically change everything next year: no more holding back a version for a couple of features"

OK, why no dates mentioned in the article? All upcoming features are listed in terms of features and patches? Or does next year mean dates will be listed in 2019 development?
    The official quarterly roadmap is not live yet. We just one more superficial overview of what is ongoing.
    Octagon7711
  • postlarvalpostlarval Member EpicPosts: 2,003
    Elsabolts said:
    Why would you hurry anything, when folks keep giving you money.
    It's the new business model for online games...mainly because it works!

What's the saying...there's a sucker born every minute?

Or in the case of gamers, a sucker born every second.

• Tiamat64Tiamat64 Member RarePosts: 1,545
    edited January 2018

Star Citizen.  Where someday being able to provide dates in the future is going to dramatically change everything.