Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Alleged Perpetrator of Call of Duty WWII 'Swatting' Death Indicted for Involuntary Manslaughter - M

Comments

• CelciusCelcius Member RarePosts: 1,868
    edited January 2018

"my bad"

I'm not sure what this video has to do with the swatting incident we're discussing, but since you posted it:  It happens, and it's horrible.  That's the result at times when you have imperfect human beings reacting to incredibly stressful situations.  What are we supposed to do as a country, take guns away from the police when they are dealing on a daily basis with armed thugs?  The only solution that I can think of is better training, but even that isn't going to remove the element of a fallible human being.
    Yep. Shit happens sometimes, people make mistakes. You happen to see those mistakes broadcast all over the place. It is not like every time a cop saves someone's life that it is on the news. It is a case by case thing. You can call this an issue of gun control or some political shit, but regardless of the situation, people will make mistakes. Honestly, talking about the cop who did the shooting actually is a whole different issue then the dude who used the cops as an instrument for murder. TBH this topic should only be about that, not about whether or not cops in America are bad or whatever. To me, the guy who made the call is clearly trying to get someone shot or worse, the latter being what happened. It is not a prank. I don't give a shit if people call it one. If you call the cops pretending to be your neighbor and say you have a gun to people's heads because they keep parking on your side of the street then you deserve to go to prison just as much as someone hiring a hitman would if someone gets killed. 
  • KooturKootur Member UncommonPosts: 352
    edited January 2018

"My bad, it's a stressful job. Better you than me. No respawns bruh"
    We get it you're hate the police. One mistake almost two years ago has nothing to do with what we are talking about.
    Post edited by Kootur on
  • KooturKootur Member UncommonPosts: 352

Kootur said:

SEANMCAD said:

I am surprised the 'alt-right' didnt use this opportunity to say 'see? we dont riot when an unarmed white man gets shot'

nope...crickets.

Are you mentally ill?

What "alt-right"?

Rioting for any reason is stupid especially when you don't understand the situation of a case of police use of force.

Renoaku said:
    I don't agree with Swatting, but still he isn't the one who did the murder, he did a crime absolutely, but as we all know police who shoot innocent people get away with pretty much everything and are not held accountable simply because of the fact they are the LAW, and because of Training, even though it was clearly a hoax they could have prevented the shooting in the first place I mean Swat Team has AR-15's with scopes they could have known if they were armed for sure.

If you're being told by the police to keep your hands up don't put them down and reach for your waistband. The police are justified.

What if you're not an expert on being drawn down on by police? You should die? Cool.
    So the police should have to wait until someone gets a gun out of their waste band and gets a few shots off before they can react?  Cool.  Come on down and I'll put you in the front of the stack on my next arrest.
    It's called being trained properly, and having proper protocols. If it's too difficult or dangerous to deal with civilians because of fear, there are other professions, straight like that. It's a tough ask and I feel those who are capable should be paid accordingly and held in the highest regard. Unfortunately that's not what's happening in the US.

I don't know what that last sentence was insinuating but, a hasty "mistake" on one of mine would more than likely result in something purposeful in return. That's what needs to be avoided at all costs.
    They were trained properly they did their job right. He dropped his hands more than once and reached for his waist. That is a threat and the police gave the right to defend themselves. They don't know that he's armed or not armed. The info they have said he was and just killed a person. Either way they followed their training.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    edited January 2018

"my bad"

I'm not sure what this video has to do with the swatting incident we're discussing, but since you posted it:  It happens, and it's horrible.  That's the result at times when you have imperfect human beings reacting to incredibly stressful situations.  What are we supposed to do as a country, take guns away from the police when they are dealing on a daily basis with armed thugs?  The only solution that I can think of is better training, but even that isn't going to remove the element of a fallible human being.
    Training, and the fact that people keep bringing up "armed thugs" and "bad guys" while talking about an innocent unarmed person murdered at his door step for scratching his ass, pulling up his pants, or getting his phone or wallet. Never mind the fact they were mobilized by a random nutter from another state.

So I post a guy laying down with his hands up who is a care taker for an autistic person. He ironically is the one who gets popped instead of the mentally challenged guy this time. Thank goodness he isn't mortally wounded. The point is stop making excuses and being flippant about loss of civilian life.

Changes need to be made and there are examples all over the globe of better training and protocols.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    edited January 2018

"my bad"

Training, and the fact that people keep bringing up "armed thugs" and "bad guys" while talking about an innocent unarmed person murdered at his door step for scratching his ass, pulling up his pants, or getting his phone or wallet. Never mind the fact they were mobilized by a random nutter from another state.

So I post a guy laying down with his hands up who is a care taker for an autistic person. He ironically is the one who gets popped instead of the mentally challenged guy this time. Thank goodness he isn't mortally wounded. The point is stop making excuses and being flippant about loss of civilian life.

Changes need to be made and there are examples all over the globe of better training and protocols.
    So, where are these youtube videos where cops are saving people? That is right, you probably would struggle to find more then a few. You know why? Because people don't care when shit goes well, only when it goes poorly. 

To be blunt as hell: If a few people get hurt so that thousands of lives can be saved; it's worth it. You think that people who go overseas to fight in wars don't make some of these same mistakes?

It is not that we are "flippant" about loss of "civilians". (Yeah, saying that doesn't make you sound cool btw, just makes you sound like you watch too much Law & Order and dehumanizes the innocent people who do get caught in the crossfire, the ones you are claiming to be defend) Infact, it is the opposite. The people who defend people who are making choices as SWAT members who protect and save as many people as they can for a living are pretty clearly not "flippant" about the loss of life. 
    Up to 36 months in jail... and an innocent person remains dead without justice being served.

And that, my friends, is why crime in the US is as high and frequent as it is. Crime gets you a short vacation with roof over your head, food and shower every day, and whatever else they do in there.

The justice system in this country is a big fat turd.
    I can tell from my experience in prison, you are dead wrong. that kid is going to get raped if he goes to a state pen. You might think that is great, but the fact is, he didnt pull the trigger.
    He knew his action could easily lead to wrongful death, and was charged in the past for a similar crime so he was aware of the danger. Going easy on crime is never a solution. Yes, the officer who pulled the trigger should be charged as well, but nobody would have died if this guy hadn't been an idiot.

He had his second chance and he blew it, and this time an innocent died.

apparently the person has done it before, and no one was killed in those instances....
    So, no he didn't know...

Would a reasonable human being be able to determine that aiming an armed SWAT team at someone could result in death?  I argue that they could.
    At the same time, isn;t reasonable that if someone opens their door they are given more then 4 seconds to comply with officer directions instead of getting blown away  ?

If an officer thinks you are reaching for a weapon, is it reasonable to expect the officer to wait 4 seconds to find out?  That could easily mean his or her death.  Do you understand that we are talking about a human being in a ridiculously stressful, split-second, life or death situation?  There is no pause, there is no respawn when you die.
    at the distance these officers where to the house, YES.
    You do realize that this bodycam footage is not the officer who shot him right?  
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    It's not that we don't care about civilian lives.  It's that we value all lives, including those that the police protect and the lives of the police themselves.  I have no way of actually knowing what's in the hearts and minds of most cops, but I truly believe that most of them took the job to help and protect people, not to hurt people.  Sometimes, mistakes are going to be made.  And again, the more and better training the police have, the better.  I have no doubt about that.
    Celcius
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    I will stop my argument with this, the person who pulled the trigger, is a murderer.

And I will stop mine with this:  Not all who kill are murderers.
    [Deleted User]PhryKootur
    I will stop my argument with this, the person who pulled the trigger, is a murderer.
    So the thousands of people who died for you in wars are also murderers, got it.
    PhryKootur
  • k61977k61977 Member EpicPosts: 1,503
    edited January 2018
    Renoaku said:
    I don't agree with Swatting, but still he isn't the one who did the murder, he did a crime absolutely, but as we all know police who shoot innocent people get away with pretty much everything and are not held accountable simply because of the fact they are the LAW, and because of Training, even though it was clearly a hoax they could have prevented the shooting in the first place I mean Swat Team has AR-15's with scopes they could have known if they were armed for sure.

Also, clearly this kid was dumb because he clearly used his home phone, with spoofing APPS to make a prank call, this is something you would never do, and it is absolutely possible to SWAT people while remaining 100% untraceable, and Anonymous given the fact anyone can buy disposable phones which are only used one time, and much better methods to actually make it untraceable which is why this kid was indeed stupid.

3 Years may not seem like a long time to most, but 3 years in jail is a long time to those who are actually in jail/prison for years.

Either way Law Enforcement needs to do a better job at screening these calls because even I knew just by listening to the 9/11 call that this was a hoax, but then I've been around the whole internet trolling/griefing thing for years to recognize these kinds of calls very easily.
    OK, let's say you screen a call because you are an expert at this apparently, and you don't send anyone out on said call.  Now in the morning the neighbors call the police office a little later and say they heard gunfire and saw people running out of the house in the middle of the night.  So now the regular police go out to find a full family dead because you deemed it to be a hoax call instead of acting.  Should you be charge for neglect because you failed to do your duty and send help?  It is the responsibility to act on any call that suggest bodily harm to anyone even if it turns out to be nothing.  I personally would rather them respond to a call and come out then have them not come when it matters the most.  I just wish they would start charging the people that call with the cost of calling and sending out the officers for the cost of it when it turns out to be nothing.

You are telling me that 3 years is the equivalent amount of time for a human life.  So your life is only worth 3 years of someone else life that is good to know.  3 years is over in the blink of an eye when talking about an entire life, even for those serving.

Next if people just did what the police asked them to do 99% of shootings would not happen in this country.  Can't count how many times I have watch videos of people thinking they have the right to approach or plain not do what is asked.  Even if you did nothing you still do what is asked of you.  If a officer hesitate in a hostile situation or a call like this they or someone else could die.

So tell me what kind of training you have had in this type of situation other than being a keyboard warrior.  I have multiple officers in my family and served my country myself.  You have no idea how fast things like this happen if you have never been in their place.  I feel sorry for the officer that took the shot just as much as I do them family that lost the loved one.  You think that man doesn't have issues that he killed an innocent man? 

Overall just so tired of people like you that talk crap about the "LAW" as you put it, but have never walked in a mile in their shoes.

This man deserves so much more than 3 years but unfortunately in today's world people like you think it is getting to harsh a sentence.     
    ElirionLoth
    Kootur said:

"My bad, it's a stressful job. Better you than me. No respawns bruh"
    We get it you're a time police. One mistake almost two years ago has nothing to do with this
    Are you dumb or RP'ing?
    Pingu2012Kootur
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Celcius said:

"my bad"

So, where are these youtube videos where cops are saving people? That is right, you probably would struggle to find more then a few. You know why? Because people don't care when shit goes well, only when it goes poorly. 

To be blunt as hell: If a few people get hurt so that thousands of lives can be saved; it's worth it. You think that people who go overseas to fight in wars don't make some of these same mistakes?

It is not that we are "flippant" about loss of "civilians". (Yeah, saying that doesn't make you sound cool btw, just makes you sound like you watch too much Law & Order and dehumanizes the innocent people who do get caught in the crossfire, the ones you are claiming to be defend) Infact, it is the opposite. The people who defend people who are making choices as SWAT members who protect and save as many people as they can for a living are pretty clearly not "flippant" about the loss of life. 
    Yeah flippant indeed.

"If a few people get hurt so that thousands of lives can be saved;" To be blunt as hell, let those few people be YOUR family and friends since it's your fairy tale. That would be proper.

Me calling civilians civilians is me trying to sound cool? What are unarmed citizens minding their business? Perps? Suspects? That's not absolutely moronic at all.

Meanwhile in the fantastical world of Narnia:

[Deleted User]

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    Celcius said:

"my bad"

Yeah flippant indeed.

"If a few people get hurt so that thousands of lives can be saved;" To be blunt as hell, let those few people be YOUR family and friends since it's your fairy tale. That would be proper.

Me calling civilians civilians is me trying to sound cool? What are unarmed citizens minding their business? Perps? Suspects? That's not absolutely moronic at all.

Meanwhile in the fantastical world of Narnia:

That last video shows proper police training. Because the average officer in the UK is not armed with a gun they are properly trained on how to deal with a guy with a knife. They cannot rely on just opening fire from 50 feet away.

I'm going to say one more thing then leave this thread because many of the responses here just piss me off:

The guy making the prank call should be charged, and is being charged correctly. The cop should be charged too, and more harshly. He was standing across the street from the victim and behind his vehicle. He was in no immediate harm. None. No one was rushing him. No one was making any threatening moves. Moving your hand to your waist is not threatening. Pointing a gun at you is. If the victim was as close as the guy with the knife in the above video than you might have grounds to feel threatened. Not from across the street.

That's all I'm going to say on this. This country and its insane beliefs hurts me deeply.
    Asm0deusRenoakuFlyByKnight

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited January 2018
    People in General I see talk about the loss of life, now I have not served in the police, or U.S armed forces and I know about the training and stuff where they are trained to respond to a situation in a given second, as well as understand how police put their life on the line every day.

But when I look at this all I see is an incident that could have been prevented if the operators had proper training, if the police or Swat took proper precautions and used technology that is available an innocent did not have to die, certain keywords such as " I have poured gasoline" all over my house and going to light it on fire, should have triggered the possibility it could have been a hoax, and clearly the guy wasn't trying to light the house on fire.

All I can see when I see incidents like this on the news is Police who didn't protect and serve and killed an innocent, because it's happened a lot, i've seen Cosplayers shot for carrying a sword, which now in Texas Law its legal to carry a long knife, or even a sword on your back if you want but obviously you can't threaten people with it for example, yet cosplayers with fake swords were shot in the back.

https://nypost.com/2017/08/31/texans-can-now-openly-carry-swords-machetes-and-spears/

https://moviepilot.com/p/joker-harley-quinn-cosplay-orgy-police-shooting-australia/4316950

http://gawker.com/autopsy-cops-shot-black-anime-cosplayer-four-times-in-1652268367

Now I can just imagine myself if I were to shoot a person who was on my property in self-defense because they were trespassing in my storage broken in and I thought they were armed but they were not, or if they were just at my door and I answered it and they reached under their coat I thought they had a gun, I shoot them but it turned out to be a cell phone then I got two choices...

a.) call the police and go to prison myself telling the truth.
    b.) Place an unregistered gun in their coat with no serial number these are easy to get and actually not illegal unless you buy it fully built, talking 80% arms lol.

Assuming I do option a.) which is the legal option I would go to prison too, or worse.

And talking about the loss of life, in General, I have seen too much loss of life 9/11, Boston Marathon, and such, but there are so many things you can research online both good and bad which has to do with Murder, CSI type of stuff, IED building, so much information on the dark web I won't post such links here but I have seen what one threat can do and can feel the pain of the people especially at events like Boston Marathon, although it could have been worse had they have done it properly.

Now I know police are not there to f*** around, but there are lots of times when a police officer could use this instead of a gun, even if someone charges at them with a knife.

https://www.axon.com/solutions/law-enforcement/in-the-field#smart-weapons  Heck I would love to get one myself purely self-defensive purpose.

Clearly IMO, the whole issue here is the guy was not armed, Clearly looking through an AR-15 Scope it would be easy to know if the guy was armed or if he pulled a gun then immediately fire a bullet that distance takes less than 1 second to hit the person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ooa7wOKHhg  Lets not forget about this.
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Up to 36 months in jail... and an innocent person remains dead without justice being served.

And that, my friends, is why crime in the US is as high and frequent as it is. Crime gets you a short vacation with roof over your head, food and shower every day, and whatever else they do in there.

The justice system in this country is a big fat turd.
    I can tell from my experience in prison, you are dead wrong. that kid is going to get raped if he goes to a state pen. You might think that is great, but the fact is, he didnt pull the trigger.
    He knew his action could easily lead to wrongful death, and was charged in the past for a similar crime so he was aware of the danger. Going easy on crime is never a solution. Yes, the officer who pulled the trigger should be charged as well, but nobody would have died if this guy hadn't been an idiot.

He had his second chance and he blew it, and this time an innocent died.

apparently the person has done it before, and no one was killed in those instances....
    So, no he didn't know...

Would a reasonable human being be able to determine that aiming an armed SWAT team at someone could result in death?  I argue that they could.
    At the same time, isn;t reasonable that if someone opens their door they are given more then 4 seconds to comply with officer directions instead of getting blown away  ?

If an officer thinks you are reaching for a weapon, is it reasonable to expect the officer to wait 4 seconds to find out?  That could easily mean his or her death.  Do you understand that we are talking about a human being in a ridiculously stressful, split-second, life or death situation?  There is no pause, there is no respawn when you die.
    So , we are all treaching for gun then and everytime we get stopped, we should all die because the officers is the one who is PLAYING GOD !

THe people defending an officer right to kill at will cause he "thinks some has a gun with empty hands" is disgusting and is anti-democracy. 

What is even more disturbing is the 110 excuses people give police when they fail, yet the person who was never proved a criminal doesnt get that same lenience.  and is laying dead on hos fucking porch because someone THOUGHT FUCKING WRONG !

WOOPS my bad he didnt have gun, sorry.

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW INFURIATING THIS MAKES ME.

OOO its so stress full, then get a new fucking job.

COP are good people, until they fuck up, these officers fucked up and killan INNOCENT MAN.

Officilly done, Say what you want, make what ever lame ass excuse you want, Bottom line remains, an innocent person died by a police bullet, not a phone call.
    The delusion is strong with this one.  the only thing i agree with that he said is the bit where he says 'you have no idea how infuriating this makes me' yes, yes we do. :/
    ElirionLothpostlarval
  • Grendizer73Grendizer73 Member UncommonPosts: 71
    It'a amazing on how americans find new ways of killing each other...
    Scot
    It'a amazing on how americans find new ways of killing each other...
    If you think thats the case then i really recommend you don't visit the middle east.
    Scotk61977SBFord[Deleted User]ForgrimmKooturpostlarvalGeezerGamer
    edited January 2018
    Pranks gone too far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itDGH9vhd-k Someone lied and said he saw them with a gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27ptur5UysQ Wan't a cookie...

Renoaku said:
    Pranks gone too far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itDGH9vhd-k Someone lied and said he saw them with a gun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=27ptur5UysQ Wan't a cookie...

Pranks are harmless tricks played on people, getting someone swatted isn't a prank, its attempted murder.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGb82SZMP44
    Personally i think Mundanematt calls it, i also would not be too surprised if the charge was changed from involuntary manslaughter, to murder 2. :/
    Renoaku said:
    People in General I see talk about the loss of life, now I have not served in the police, or U.S armed forces and I know about the training and stuff where they are trained to respond to a situation in a given second, as well as understand how police put their life on the line every day.

But when I look at this all I see is an incident that could have been prevented if the operators had proper training, if the police or Swat took proper precautions and used technology that is available an innocent did not have to die, certain keywords such as " I have poured gasoline" all over my house and going to light it on fire, should have triggered the possibility it could have been a hoax, and clearly the guy wasn't trying to light the house on fire.

All I can see when I see incidents like this on the news is Police who didn't protect and serve and killed an innocent, because it's happened a lot, i've seen Cosplayers shot for carrying a sword, which now in Texas Law its legal to carry a long knife, or even a sword on your back if you want but obviously you can't threaten people with it for example, yet cosplayers with fake swords were shot in the back.

https://nypost.com/2017/08/31/texans-can-now-openly-carry-swords-machetes-and-spears/

https://moviepilot.com/p/joker-harley-quinn-cosplay-orgy-police-shooting-australia/4316950

http://gawker.com/autopsy-cops-shot-black-anime-cosplayer-four-times-in-1652268367

Now I can just imagine myself if I were to shoot a person who was on my property in self-defense because they were trespassing in my storage broken in and I thought they were armed but they were not, or if they were just at my door and I answered it and they reached under their coat I thought they had a gun, I shoot them but it turned out to be a cell phone then I got two choices...

a.) call the police and go to prison myself telling the truth.
    b.) Place an unregistered gun in their coat with no serial number these are easy to get and actually not illegal unless you buy it fully built, talking 80% arms lol.

Assuming I do option a.) which is the legal option I would go to prison too, or worse.

And talking about the loss of life, in General, I have seen too much loss of life 9/11, Boston Marathon, and such, but there are so many things you can research online both good and bad which has to do with Murder, CSI type of stuff, IED building, so much information on the dark web I won't post such links here but I have seen what one threat can do and can feel the pain of the people especially at events like Boston Marathon, although it could have been worse had they have done it properly.

Now I know police are not there to f*** around, but there are lots of times when a police officer could use this instead of a gun, even if someone charges at them with a knife.

https://www.axon.com/solutions/law-enforcement/in-the-field#smart-weapons  Heck I would love to get one myself purely self-defensive purpose.

Clearly IMO, the whole issue here is the guy was not armed, Clearly looking through an AR-15 Scope it would be easy to know if the guy was armed or if he pulled a gun then immediately fire a bullet that distance takes less than 1 second to hit the person.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ooa7wOKHhg  Lets not forget about this.
    The part you miss is you think they have time to react a certain way.  That one second you pause is the one second you die or someone else does.  That is the problem with your thinking.  I have served and have been to war an can tell you that you react to situations.  You are trained to react not think, that is the training.  So no you don't have time to sit there an say someone is unarmed ect...  If a police officer says stop you stop in your tracks right then and there you don't take a step you don't move.  You move you die, it is that simple.

This is a horrible tragedy, but I kept seeing people say everything is always the officers fault.  I will be the first to say I don't have all the facts, as no one that wasn't there does.  Do officers make mistakes?  Yeah they do.  Do you think they want to go around killing people?  No they don't.

Also for your example every state has different laws unfortunately.  In my state for example if you brake into my home I can shoot you and will shot to kill if home and I will not be charged as long as your body is in my home.  Now there are only 2 exceptions to this is if I shoot you and you fall out of the door into the yard being the first or I shot you in the back close to the door.  So yeah know that there are different laws in every state.  Hell one of the best states I every lived in was Texas because of the freedoms offered to civilians to defend themselves or property.

Now lets put the shoe of the other foot for a second.  Let's say you are the officer out on a call and you have been told the person you are looking for is armed and dangerous.  Do you want to go after this person with a taser that does not work on everyone or do you want something that is going to stop them in their place.  Saw a guy get hit with two tasers and kept coming before with my own eyes.  A taser is a one and done in most cases, think I may have seen a 2 cartridge before, but what if you miss, now you are dead most likely.  Tasers are only good at very close range also, so not a good weapon if you are going after someone armed or considered armed.

Overall I see people say what should be done ect...how things need to be done in the future, but those same people are not willing to stand up and put on a uniform themselves and put themselves in harms way to protect people they don't even know. 
    ElirionLothPhry
  • ElirionLothElirionLoth Member UncommonPosts: 308
    k61977 said:
    pointless book....
    I was in the Army. So get off your high horse. you writing book that means nothing.

Supply clerk or S1 shop?  It's obvious you weren't in the combat arms where you were taught CQB based on your unrealistic opinions on this matter.
    k61977Phrypostlarval
  • tawesstawess Member EpicPosts: 4,227
    Yes... Morally he/she is. 

Legally it becomes way murkier since it was a police doing it.

And that fact does not make the idiots who caused said situation any less guilty.. morally. 
    SBFordElirionLothPingu2012

This have been a good conversation

• ElirionLothElirionLoth Member UncommonPosts: 308
    k61977 said:
    pointless book....
    I was in the Army. So get off your high horse. you writing book that means nothing.

Supply clerk or S1 shop?  It's obvious you weren't in the combat arms where you were taught CQB based on your unrealistic opinions on this matter.
    Nope, I was lucky I didn't. Bragging about active duty is not something my friends who did server in Afgan and Iraq do. Good try on the slight, it was as effective as a supporter who believe people should be gunned down on their porches just for sport.  Do you and me a favor, pretend I dont exist, ill do the same.

THe fact I servered, is something you can;t take away. IT is what I did, I'm proud of serving and the accomplishments that came with it.  Your opinion means as much to me as dog shit on the street.,
    Based on the volumes you have written here responding to my "opinions", it sure doesn't seem like my opinion is "as dog shot on the street" to you.  It just looks like you have unrealistic expectations of how people should act in life or death situations.
    k61977Phry
    k61977 said:
    pointless book....

Your opinion means nothing to me.  The only reason I even say I served is to show that I actually have training.  I have multiple family members that are officers and go out an put themselves in harms way everyday also, so I have a personal connection to events like this one. 

Also just because you served doesn't mean a damn thing in this world.  First thanks for your service, but I could give a crap about you serving to be honest.  I reply to comments for myself not for you or your high horse approval.  I will continue to do that as long as I wish.

You don't agree with me that is fine.  I don't agree with you either, so post as many pointless comments to my post as you want I will continue to do the same.
    Kootur
    So when he gets out of prison whenever, do you think he will be reformed, or he will start doing it again?