Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

could u suggest a game ?

I'm searching for a game in which it's easy to lvl up, and don't depend a lot on real money

could anyone suggest me one ?

Comments

• vicky_john2vicky_john2 Member Posts: 13
    According to me,an easy game to level up and having some fun with friends is Elsword..If you want have a try...
  • dreamscaperdreamscaper Member UncommonPosts: 1,592
    Guild Wars 1 may be a good match for you. Easy, unimportant leveling, plus it's b2p.

<3

• DevilSephDevilSeph Member UncommonPosts: 147

http://playbns.com/

blade & soul its f..... awesome man lol im just creating a character you can personalize it tottaly after your any favorite anime character

• FirstShootFirstShoot Member CommonPosts: 12
    let's wait for black desert
  • HeroBringHeroBring Member Posts: 15
    hearthstone? I haven't paid for it so far
  • DauzaDauza Member Posts: 8
    basically any f2p games will do, just maybe not very well since most of them are p2w in another way.
  • mgilbrtsnmgilbrtsn Member EpicPosts: 3,430

GW 2 is good.  It's B2P though.

Octagon7711

I self identify as a monkey.

• HushBlushHushBlush Member UncommonPosts: 37
     got lots of mmo at this time still playing it everyday and not getting bored.. FWM, LONT, ragnarok journey, sometimes MOBA. try those  you'll love it  :)

Let's Play Ragnarok Journey
  • ZionBaneZionBane Member UncommonPosts: 328
    Trove... it's mindless easy fun... 

[Deleted User]
  • HatefullHatefull Member EpicPosts: 2,502
    ZionBane said:
    Trove... it's mindless easy fun... 

Along with that theme Creativerse (free to play on Steam) is like Mine Craft with better graphics, more crafting and better adventures. It is like a Trove/Mine Craft spinoff. It is really entertaining.
    Ungood

If you want a new idea, go read an old book.

In order to be insulted, I must first value your opinion.

• Will_AlterWill_Alter Member CommonPosts: 6
    edited December 2017
    Torn-City - Massively multiplayer online text based RPG

Torn is a text-based online RPG set in Torn City, a dark, murky underworld where only the sharpest survive. In Torn City you can be anyone and do anything. Build your character to infinite strengths and play it your way.

Torn City is a massively multiplayer game with thousands of active players around the world. Join them, attack them, befriend them, marry them, trade with them, compete with them. Whatever you do - Do it now!

• LeningrLeningr Member UncommonPosts: 15
    TRY Path of Exile titan quest style, free start on Abyss league and you will enjoy it
  • CreatePrivateServerCreatePrivateServer Member CommonPosts: 5
    Point Blank: Strike
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Go for GW2, the base game is free and you don't have to spend a cent even if it helps to fork out the cash for PoF if you like what you see (if nothing else then because the F2P version is a bit short on inventory box, you can buy rather large boxes and even convert in game gold to gems to buy more slots but that wont help you until you gotten in some gold and it tend to take some time before you start to earn good cash in any MMO. The mounts also helps a lot and makes leveling way faster since they are account bound so each new character gets them.

Leveling is rather fast, took me 2 weeks last time I maxed out a toon and if you actually pay for an expansion you get a max level boost included.

I think that is the best deal you can get for no cash or for a little cash (PoF cost $40 but you might find a box cheaper if you look around). The true F2P games tend to be far more expensive to play seriously then B2P games.

There is also ESO but you kinda want the "optional" sub for that one, good game but it will be more expensive for you and GW2 is just as good.
    Octagon7711
  • PhryPhry Member LegendaryPosts: 11,004
    Gorwe said:
    Loke...I'm disappoint. Date?
    Yeah, i must admit i had a wtf moment when i saw the post saying to wait for black desert, and then checked the date, which said 2015 :p
  • Loke666Loke666 Member EpicPosts: 21,441
    Gorwe said:
    Loke...I'm disappoint. Date?
    Lol, sorry. I must have been tired and missed it was a necro post.
  • ragemeterragemeter Member UncommonPosts: 6
    edited January 2019

I'm searching for a game in which it's easy to lvl up, and don't depend a lot on real money

I'd suggest Legends of Aria.

No levels since the game has skill based progression, atleast for me it feels alot easier and not so tiring. I'm playing on a RP-server with awesome community on it, Teiravon (www.teiravon.com).

Only real money spent at the moment is on the game itself (something like 30$).

Ps. if you're interested in cult/order-style of roleplay, I'm forming a guild at the moment:
    https://youtu.be/rK2SRwCRQyg
  • NorseGodNorseGod Member EpicPosts: 2,654
    edited January 2019

What have you already played?

Necro. That's what I get for working and surfing.

To talk about games without the censorship, check out https://www.reddit.com/r/MMORPG/
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    NorseGod
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    Creepy Images 48 pics

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630

I'm searching for a game in which it's easy to lvl up, [ALL OF THEM MADE IN THE LAST 15 YEARS]

and don't depend a lot on real money [NONE OF THEM]

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• AestheticismsAestheticisms Newbie CommonPosts: 4
    DDR would qualify
  • Nelson-zbitNelson-zbit Newbie CommonPosts: 26
    Torch Light II? 
  • BenowenBenowen Newbie CommonPosts: 5
    Clash of clans
  • Stacey45Stacey45 Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited January 18
    According to me, an easy game that's loads of fun is SFG 2! It's all about cool battles, exciting challenges, and upgrades. Playing it is a breeze, and the graphics are amazing. Get ready for an adventure that's totally awesome.