Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dubbed Opening Cinematic + Q1 2018 Beta Chance Revealed - Ascent: Infinite Realm Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited January 2018 in Videos Discussion

imageDubbed Opening Cinematic + Q1 2018 Beta Chance Revealed - Ascent: Infinite Realm Videos - MMORPG.com

If Ascent: Infinite Realm is on your radar as a game that you're looking forward to playing, you'll be cheered to note that the first beta event is planned for Q1 2018. The team is working with Bluehole to "sync the information from the Korean CBT" to ensure the best possible experience for Western players. If you'd like a chance, however small it is, to be included in the first event, simply sign up for the newsletter.

Read the full story here

Comments

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Definitely on my most wanted list.
    Majmchocolate42069chojin2k

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• aCi11i3saCi11i3s Member UncommonPosts: 54
    It looks too good. Let’s hope it stays this way
  • AlpiusAlpius Member UncommonPosts: 247
    so wait, the Nous resurrected the two war-like immortal races so they had a free source of slave labor?
    djnj2000jarsku85
  • MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,324
    Looks like gender lock.
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Maurgrim said:
    Looks like gender lock.
    They've addressed this already - it won't be by launch.

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• borghive49borghive49 Member RarePosts: 493
    That setting is awful and the story is blah as as well. Another crappy Korean grinder eh?
  • WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464

Gisrie said:

so wait, the Nous resurrected the two war-like immortal races so they had a free source of slave labor?

That's what I got from the video too. Sounds like it's going to be a construction sim -- where we get to play as one of the workers. :lol:
    --------------------------------------------
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    edited January 2018
    I just want to check out the pvp.
  • berlightberlight Member UncommonPosts: 345
    Korean CBT here I go!

Beta tester maniac

• itchmonitchmon Member RarePosts: 1,999
    If it's the same people who did TERA, it's worth a look. Another game that seems like a grindy Korean blah game but becomes great when you actually play it.
    Efialte

RIP Ribbitribbitt you are missed, kid.

Currently Playing EVE, ESO

Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and not clothed.

Dwight D Eisenhower

My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud.

Henry Rollins

• KumaponKumapon Member EpicPosts: 1,556
    edited January 2018
    Who wants to bet, the memory erase fails, and we get our player two warring factions. With the third kingdom being the neutral npc faction.