Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

God Slayer Online [New mmorpg]

DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
edited January 2018 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM

Comments

• delete5230delete5230 Member EpicPosts: 7,081
    Just naming Asian cash shop games ?
    SBFord
  • DibdabsDibdabs Member RarePosts: 3,203
    To be honest, it looks like every routine Asian game I have seen in the last decade.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    Why is this game different from other games? It is Chinese but is it similar to the Korean game of Blade and Soul or is similar to Tera . What are the features of the game? I presume it is PvP right is FFA ?
    Chamber of Chains
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    cheyane said:
    Why is this game different from other games? It is Chinese but is it similar to the Korean game of Blade and Soul or is similar to Tera . What are the features of the game? I presume it is PvP right is FFA ?
    I have no idea, was looking for some recent wildstar dungeons. Thinking about trying that game and youtube showed me this :open_mouth:
    [Deleted User]

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    edited January 2018
    umm yup looks exactly the same as 100 before it ..................ill pass .... as i know how it ends
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    edited January 2018
    another Eastern / Asian game, *sigh*

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    One of the games I am watching.

Thanks OP.
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Yeh, samurai playstyle looks cool. Only BDO sam is what I like.

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited January 2018
    Looks exactly like revelation online. I guess it'll be buried right next to it as well. There's no real point in playing this, revelation online, moonlight blade, etc titles with "samurais" in it as long as Blade and Soul is around. Even play that or FFXIV if you want a samurai that has tab-target. Samurai Champloo is the best btw. Well maybe second best...
  • MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,325
    Asian clone #23246