Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

350 dollars for tickets for a studio tour and other incentives

2»

Comments

• KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    laserit said:
    I see it as a much cheaper version of the pay $1500 to see a concert, shake the hand and get a picture with your favorite music star.

I've also heard a lot of star athletes charge $350 for just an autograph.

Put it in that perspective, it's not that bad of a price.

Of course you would have to be a Chris Roberts fan.
    I've never paid for an athlete's autograph before.  They do so many events where they're given freely, I can't imagine it'd be a huge amount of income.
    If I can’t get it for free then I can’t be bothered lol
    laserit
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    edited January 2018
    Orinori said:
    I heard you even have to pay for fuel to get there, is this true?
    For another 500 bones, I'm sure you could get CIG to fly you in with one of their spaceships.

(FULL DISCLOSURE:  NOT AN ACTUAL SPACESHIP.  CRAFT IS CESSNA SINGLE PROP AIRPLANE WITH SPECIAL EDITION DECALS.  VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.  OFFER VALID ONLY TO CUSTOMERS LOCATED IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES)

• KefoKefo Member EpicPosts: 4,229
    Orinori said:
    I heard you even have to pay for fuel to get there, is this true?
    For another 500 bones, I'm sure you could get CIG to fly you in with one of their spaceships.

(FULL DISCLOSURE:  NOT AN ACTUAL SPACESHIP.  CRAFT IS CESSNA SINGLE PROP AIRPLANE WITH SPECIAL EDITION DECALS.  VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.  OFFER VALID ONLY TO CUSTOMERS LOCATED IN THE CONTINENTAL UNITED STATES)
    Far too cheap. Add another 0 or 00 and then you’re probably talking close to what cig would charge
    MadFrenchie