Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Player's Choice 2017 - The Most Wanted MMO - General Awards

Comments

• BodeanGBodeanG Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Pantheon is what I want, so it got my vote.

But, I expect to be playing (and enjoying) Crowfall.
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,100
    I am hoping Pantheon releases this year.
    Chamber of Chains
  • timtracktimtrack Member UncommonPosts: 541
    Where is WoW: Classic?
  • FrykkaFrykka Member UncommonPosts: 154
    Crowfall...   soft launch mid-late summer.   Be There!  Full Launch nov-xmas.
    JamesGoblin
  • CostaniusCostanius Member UncommonPosts: 231
    Dual Universe!
    The SciFi-Sandbox-MMO where You can build Your spaceships and spacestations Yourself!

-----------------------------------
    Life is too short to play bad games.

• sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    There's a few I'm looking forward to but Camelot Unchained is most eagerly awaited.
    JamesGoblin

..Cake..

• UOloverUOlover Member UncommonPosts: 339
    It would be neat to see WoW classic on the list just to see it beat everything ;)
    [Deleted User]
  • SirBalinSirBalin Member UncommonPosts: 1,300
    Would have liked to have seen Lineage 3/Project TL on there
    killerqueer

Incognito
    www.incognito-gaming.us
    "You're either with us or against us"

• OshoOsho Member UncommonPosts: 18
    Pantheon looks promising for an oldschool mmorpg... whever the release is :smiley:
  • Texas7Texas7 Member UncommonPosts: 24
    I voted for Ashes, but I am curios about Camelot too. We'll see.
    Join our community on:

Ashes of Creation: https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Archangelus/

• 1AD71AD7 Member UncommonPosts: 51
    edited January 2018
    I have never been more excited for an MMO than I am with Pantheon. They have a stellar development team and have attracted an absolutely amazing community. Whether you're old-school or new-school, Pantheon is going to deliver an epic experience. I manage one of the fan sites which is free to post on. Check out Fantheonmmo.com and hit me up if you would like to discuss what will ultimately be the best MMO of all time!

-- 1AD7
  • JaddenJadden Member UncommonPosts: 13

Pantheon and CoE having an early lead is not surprising to me for this site.  Interested to see how this plays out.

Pantheon and Coe should be high on every mmo site. Not a lot of very good games coming out.

LrdEtrius said:

Some people here really believes that Ashes of Creation will release this year? lol

Alot of these games won't release this year, but still one of the most anticipated out of the bunch, along with Pantheon.

Butch808 said:

lol pantheon is gonna be the biggest let-down then. ;P

Why do you say that? Everyone has an opinion just wanting to know why you think it will fail.

Torval said:

Shaigh said:

If I remove all games I don't find to be MMO's and all games that won't release in 2018 the only game left is Bless Online.

I'm going to be playing Ashes in 2018, dunno about you.

Maybe alpha
    I will be shocked if Pantheon makes it to beta by then end of year. Voted pantheon anyway, believe it will be my home for a long time. 
    edited January 2018
    Delete
    Bluefish said:
    Those that are following/fans of Pantheon - do we know what size group this game will be designed for? If the answer is unknown, how about: Is there flexibility here, or will it be a fixed group size?

Devs are leaning toward a 6 man group with raid size still in the air. It's currently 6 atm. 

Bluefish
  • KratukKratuk Member UncommonPosts: 13
    Pantheon gets my vote. Ashes of Creation would come in second. But Pantheon all the way for this guy.
    Osho
  • DalorellDalorell Member CommonPosts: 1
    Many titles are trying to offer it all and that falls flat on it's face a lot. AoC and CU will suffer for too much put into pvp. Very few lasting mmos have a quality pvp game that is well balanced without making some oversight that ruins it. Pantheon was top when I voted for it and rightfully so. No need to worry about pvp imbalances because it focuses on where mmos should be.
    Binny45 said:
    Pantheon for me. I miss when MMORPGs were as much about being social as well as fun.
    I think I am more curious to see if that formula can really work anymore. but I get the impression Pantheon won't be releasing in 2018.
    Yeah, ill be shocked if Pantheon even makes beta by end of year. Alpha for sure. I firmly believe they will succeed tho, it will take a bit longer. Will be my mmo home for years 
  • Kright0nKright0n Member UncommonPosts: 5
    Anthem is literally the only game worth a damn. All else is a steaming pile of ... s...cow dung.
    Phry
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    edited January 2018
    It was a toss up between Bless Online and Ascent: Infinite Real. The rest are either not my thing, I have zero faith in them launching in 2018 (plus a little of the former) or so little is known about them that I'd have to get excited just based on the title alone (the latter is dedicated to you, "New World").

Oh... or option number 4... wait for it...
    They're not an MMO!!!! 

Sorry, I had to do it! :grin:

JamesGoblinShaigh

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• scooby1971scooby1971 Member UncommonPosts: 17
    Pantheon, We need this MMO!
    OshoLoke666[Deleted User]
  • zotelfzotelf Member UncommonPosts: 13

Nanulak said:

CU is my most anticipated game for the future but not in 2018. So I have to fall back to my 2nd choice, Crowfall.

Same here, except that I like both Crowfall and CU equally - and CU is certainly not 2018, while CF has some chances.

I thought Crowfall is still in pre-alpha. In-spite of them using an existing engine.
    JamesGoblin