Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

You Can Party in Your Birthday Suit to Celebrate B&S's 2nd Anniversary - Blade & Soul - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited January 2018 in News & Features Discussion

imageYou Can Party in Your Birthday Suit to Celebrate B&S's 2nd Anniversary - Blade & Soul - MMORPG.com

Blade & Soul News - Yes, you read that right. Blade & Soul is turning two and you're getting a NEW birthday suit to celebrate! Starting January 17th, players completing Daily Dungeon Quests and Daily Challenges will be able to get hold of the Purity costume in order to show your love and support of the game. In addition, you can also purchase anniversary fireworks and other nifty things.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    FFS .. that is sooo bad ...
    SovrathwingoodAelious
  • DakeruDakeru Member EpicPosts: 3,802
    Not what I expected a birthday suit to look like.
    AeliousTheScavenger
    Harbinger of Fools
  • IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Dakeru said:
    It's the approved salaryman leisure wear complete with happy hat. But yeah, I don't think they're born that way.
    "Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Ummm lol 
    They look like Porters with a tiny birthday cake over their head,whoever thought of this must have been on something.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• Ken1801Ken1801 Member UncommonPosts: 6
    That is so not the birthday suit I was hoping for.
  • GeezerGamerGeezerGamer Member EpicPosts: 8,855
    It wouldn't take much to make those outfits actually look decent. Get rid of the gold banding, Give the male a full size jacket instead of a shrug...........
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    It wouldn't take much to make those outfits actually look decent. Get rid of the gold banding, Give the male a full size jacket instead of a shrug...........
      If  you want to portray the Doorman at the Ritz-Carlton or a Phila Parking Authority .... Then yes
  • cheyanecheyane Member LegendaryPosts: 9,101
    That cake For ___________ nemesis insert name here
    Chamber of Chains

Scorchien said:

If  you want to portray the Doorman at the Ritz-Carlton or a Phila Parking Authority .... Then yes

More like a Mafia type look.
  • bcbullybcbully Member EpicPosts: 11,838
    Those are called shrugs huh?

-1 man point geezer
    Aelious
    "We see fundamentals and we ape in"
    bcbully said:

-1 man point geezer
    That's what I mean
    That jacket looks like a shrug. It shouldn't
  • AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521
    edited January 2018

Scorchien said:

FFS .. that is sooo bad ...

It's the kind of thing that keeps me from playing some titles. I've gone back to Aion a few times and the soda can style neon vending machines make me cringe.
  • AeliousAelious Member RarePosts: 3,521

bcbully said:

-1 man point geezer

In his defense knowledge doesn't equal expertise... or experience :D
  • TheScavengerTheScavenger Member EpicPosts: 3,321
    edited January 2018
    Dakeru said:
    yeah, I was...imagining something else

My Skyrim, Fallout 4, Starbound and WoW + other game mods at MODDB: 

https://www.moddb.com/mods/skyrim-anime-overhaul

edited January 2018
    Shoulda said marching band outfit

FFXIV has a couple of similar outfits that aren't quite as bad.

Scion Adventurers jacket and the Best Man's jacket.