Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Idle Champions Steam Key Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

2»

Comments

• warmcoewarmcoe Member CommonPosts: 1

clivecne said:

Hi everyone. If you are successfully redeeming the code (i.e. no error message from Steam saying you already own the DLC) there's a chance you may have missed the update to your game. When you redeem the code you will be able to double-check if the DLC code has worked successfully as there will be two Gold Chests in the in-game shop inventory and Bruenor will show the Shiny Level 1 Strong Shield in his gear on his profile.

If you are still experiencing an issue please submit a ticket in-game in the menu system and we'll be able to review your account.

Thanks!

Codename Entertainment Team

How can I update it?
    Steam doesn't show any update option and code was ok, so?
  • CanibalolerCanibaloler Member UncommonPosts: 136
    Q9VER-KICWQ-PEMBN
  • clivecneclivecne Member CommonPosts: 2

warmcoe said:

clivecne said:

Hi everyone. If you are successfully redeeming the code (i.e. no error message from Steam saying you already own the DLC) there's a chance you may have missed the update to your game. When you redeem the code you will be able to double-check if the DLC code has worked successfully as there will be two Gold Chests in the in-game shop inventory and Bruenor will show the Shiny Level 1 Strong Shield in his gear on his profile.

If you are still experiencing an issue please submit a ticket in-game in the menu system and we'll be able to review your account.

Thanks!

Codename Entertainment Team

How can I update it?

Steam doesn't show any update option and code was ok, so?

Hi. Sorry I just saw this when I got back to the office. So, if you're still experiencing an issue, please use the in-game ticket system and we'll be sure to make sure you get the DLC.