Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Closing Out 2017 and Ringing in the New Year - TERA - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageClosing Out 2017 and Ringing in the New Year - TERA - MMORPG.com

TERA News - TERA players will be able to take part in a special "end-of-year extravaganza" to close out 2017 and ring in the new year. Starting Saturday, December 30th and running through January 2nd, players will receive 2X drops in several dungeons as well "as a chance for bonus winter-themed loot". In addition, logging in for the final 15 minutes of the year will see players earn a Big-Badda-Boom Box with 100 fireworks inside. You can earn one for each US time zone that passes midnight.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DeadSpockDeadSpock Member UncommonPosts: 403

curious how it looks graphically ...

This game on my high end gaming PC plays pretty good but sometimes I do get lag as well it seems to be on their server side. That being said tried PS4 Pro version and the lag is 10 times bigger than PC, if that don't change by the time they release Tera PS4 pro is unplayable.
  • tav396tav396 Member UncommonPosts: 19

DeadSpock said:

This game on my high end gaming PC plays pretty good but sometimes I do get lag as well it seems to be on their server side. That being said tried PS4 Pro version and the lag is 10 times bigger than PC, if that don't change by the time they release Tera PS4 pro is unplayable.

it was tech test ofc there is gonna be lag it just got on console its been on pc for like what 5 or 6 years they never had a game on console give them a break will ya can expect stuff to run perfectly in a tech test.....
  • peewee78368peewee78368 Member UncommonPosts: 47

DeadSpock said:

IDK what game you were playing but on PS4 PRO the game ran flawlessly for me
  • IggiePuffIggiePuff Member UncommonPosts: 146
    Odd, I have the PS4 Beta and every time since last night I've tried logging on it won't let me. Is that many people playing that people can't log onto it?
  • tav396tav396 Member UncommonPosts: 19

IggiePuff said:

Odd, I have the PS4 Beta and every time since last night I've tried logging on it won't let me. Is that many people playing that people can't log onto it?

its because the tech test is over with
  • IggiePuffIggiePuff Member UncommonPosts: 146

tav396 said:

IggiePuff said:

its because the tech test is over with

I'm confused, if it's over than how can there be players on there playing?
  • TheocritusTheocritus Member LegendaryPosts: 9,739
    Never did play this one...oh well