Quantcast

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Star wars server merges happend yesterday, claim your name.

2»

Comments

• v_Vev_Ve Member UncommonPosts: 288
    I've returned as well and the game is really thriving. Population is up and ques are constantly popping. If you wanted to get back into the game, now is the time!

Why are you so irrelevant? >:)

• TalonsinTalonsin Member EpicPosts: 3,619
    As an older gamer who still appreciates story, I still find myself coming back to this game to enjoy the new stories when they come out. 

"Sean (Murray) saying MP will be in the game is not remotely close to evidence that at the point of purchase people thought there was MP in the game."  - SEANMCAD

• TorvalTorval Member LegendaryPosts: 20,646
    Dragnelus said:
    kitarad said:
    What about the PvE servers and PvP servers how did they clump them all together ?
    I just noticed it today.

You can switch and turn pvp off and on and go to the pvp or pve instance

this is a good thing...

IF EQ1 would have allowed Priest of discords to work both ways, this feature would have made it to all MMO´s
    This is a great feature change. It used to be that your flag could get flipped inadvertently with AoE heals or damage.
    Fedora - A modern, free, and open source Operating System. https://getfedora.org/

traveller, interloper, anomaly, iteration

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 8,968
    So they are celebrating their 6 year anniversary now.  Hard to believe it's been that long.  Think I'll login and get the free stuff they usually have.  I think the event runs until the Jan 16 2018.
    Torval

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• TheocritusTheocritus Member EpicPosts: 7,890
    Server merge? I thought this game was the shtick?