Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Server Load Testing Begins Paving the Way to Open Beta in 'Early 2018' - Escape from Tarkov - MMORPG

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageServer Load Testing Begins Paving the Way to Open Beta in 'Early 2018' - Escape from Tarkov - MMORPG.com

Escape from Tarkov News - Over the next several weeks, Escape from Tarkov beta players will be working with Battlestate Games to "load test" the game servers to adjust processing for large numbers of players. This is being done to stress test servers and identify back end issues to solve prior to the start of open beta in "early 2018".

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• DEXA88DEXA88 Member UncommonPosts: 175
    Test sucess server is so loaded that it became unplayble.
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129

DEXA88 said:

Sorta the point! :D
    nameuser

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• BlasphomethBlasphometh Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Well, I'm not having any problems with " lags ", same with my friends. Maybe change your int provider. Game runs good, don't mislead.
  • OzmodanOzmodan Member EpicPosts: 9,726
    edited December 2017
    Well, I'm not having any problems with " lags ", same with my friends. Maybe change your int provider. Game runs good, don't mislead.
    It is not anyone's internet provider, their server software sucks!
  • BlasphomethBlasphometh Member UncommonPosts: 2
    Ozmodan said:
      Than why are they having problems, when me and people from my surrounding don't? That's just trash talk.
    SBFord
  • xxBoneZxxxxBoneZxx Member UncommonPosts: 124

In celebration of the New Year, you can purchase EoT for 25%.

Don't you mean "EfT" as opposed to "EoT"? And purchase for 25% OFF? If we could purchase for 25%, that would be a steal, lol.

This game looks like it could be fun. Losing loot over and over again might get tedious and tiresome, eventually.
  • GrindcoreTHRALLGrindcoreTHRALL Member UncommonPosts: 302

Ozmodan said:

Than why are they having problems, when me and people from my surrounding don't? That's just trash talk.

I know plenty of people having problems. Just because you and your only two friends are able to play doesn't mean everything is fine and dandy. They have released 2 hotfixes in 24 hours addressing massive issues. Should kinda pay attention to the community before telling others they are "trash talking" when what they are saying is actually true and sincere.
  • LurchUSALurchUSA Member UncommonPosts: 97

DEXA88 said:

This doesn't surprise me. Game will probably be a F2P ghost town in a matter of months.
  • KitsunamiKitsunami Member UncommonPosts: 101
    edited December 2017
    I wish I could get someone to take this game off my hands x,x

Doesn't run on my system no idea why support won't help me or give refund. I really regret buying the founders limited edition. Stupid lockbox that saves your loot on death was too tempting It looks fun but I'll never know!
    After watching some streams and reading some reviews, I'll pass on this one for now until the netcode and stability gets better.
  • XelusXelus Member UncommonPosts: 3
    edited December 2017

In celebration of the New Year, you can purchase EoT for 25%.

I think you mean 25% off. Not for 25%

• bwwianakievbwwianakiev Member UncommonPosts: 119
    This shit downloads at 200kb/s on my 250 MB internet. Nice servers

This shit downloads at 200kb/s on my 250 MB internet. Nice servers

Same. Took over half a day to download something that should've only taken less than an hour.
  • Mackaveli44Mackaveli44 Member RarePosts: 708
    edited January 2018
    Too bad every single patch they release, fucks my game launcher up forcing me to uninstall and try to re-download the game but their launcher is so fubar, when I try to download the game, I get a dumb ass checksum file error, every time.  Their only advice to fix this issue is to..."Reinstall windows".  Great customer service... fuckin horrible.

I'd love to play the game but unfortunately, their horse shit launcher doesn't allow me to.