Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Global Adventures Closed Beta Key Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
edited December 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageGlobal Adventures Closed Beta Key Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

MMORPG.com has been give closed beta keys for Global Adventures - the all new action heavy free-to-play dungeon based MMO! This beta test is scheduled to start December 29th but with this key you can register now!

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• Maxstone1Maxstone1 Member UncommonPosts: 54
    meh why not..anything other than the standard fantasy or sci-fi operas...might be a good pulp mmo or at least worth a few hours to find out.
    GammaDragonFlydependentu40ony8910noogoodEl-Peluca
  • JunglecharlyJunglecharly Member UncommonPosts: 167
    Always wanted to be a high heel mini skirt wearing treasure hunter but the fact that i am a hairy dude and the severe lack of treasures in my neighborhood shattered my dream. This might be the next best thing.
    nomurahoriya9SaltyDog79Ryven001pupurun3dompetersnowzsamveniceSpiritraiserJDis25and 8 others.
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Maybe im gonna try this support class :P
    3dom

• 3dom3dom Member RarePosts: 889
    It look like it can replace arcade gameplay of Marvel Heroes in my menu. If only animations and models were more natural...

Thank you for your time!

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Funny it actually looks playable but your character will be some dull looking 8 bit model.
    I might try it anyhow as it looks to at least be intriguing...different.
    One thing i see that will likely turn me off is typical spammy combat,way too spammy.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• rogacha587rogacha587 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    DD1 clone?
  • HeretiqueHeretique Member RarePosts: 1,535
    Star Wars The Last Jedi really sucked.

This game looks okay.
    iamspamicusMoeMoeKyunxmenty
  • yonpachiyonpachi Member UncommonPosts: 191
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    what game does this one most play like? Iv watched vids still cant get a feel for what this game is about
    jan12179
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• dependentu40dependentu40 Member CommonPosts: 3
    Seems interesting
  • cuckedcucked Member CommonPosts: 1
    Bobbeh
  • JustsomenoobJustsomenoob Member UncommonPosts: 880
    I want the skateboard. A skateboarding bikini model in high heels and a cape.
    If you have activated your steam key, you may now pre-download Global Adventures!

Close Beta will officially start at 1:00 pm EST (Dec 29th)

edited December 2017
    Best part so far

Emote: 

• SarlaSarla Member UncommonPosts: 318
    LOL heavy cash shop, even prompts you to buy gear before the game lets you move
  • JeffSpicoliJeffSpicoli Member EpicPosts: 2,849
    Just tried this game on steam and its fun. You dont need a beta code to play its F2P. Id suggest anyone who enjoys ARPG's check it out. There is some weirdness to this game, BE WARNED , Personally i found it hilarious but if you are a uptight person you probably will be triggered by some things in this game.
    • Aloha Mr Hand ! 

• ainstaryainstary Member CommonPosts: 1
    yeah...lol
  • MoeMoeKyunMoeMoeKyun Member UncommonPosts: 82
    whats teh use of codes when its actually free... :V
  • EvenstarsEvenstars Member CommonPosts: 1

whats teh use of codes when its actually free... :V

that is a good question. I tried playing the game without a code, and all I get is a screen with a lot of characters standing around, and the option to quit. Where is the play button? I got a key just in case that was the issue, and I still can only quit.