Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Latest Producer's Letter Takes a Peek Back in Time - Skyforge - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageLatest Producer's Letter Takes a Peek Back in Time - Skyforge - MMORPG.com

Skyforge News - The Skyforge site has been updated with a brand new Producer's Letter that takes a peek back in time at all the things that happened to the game over the course of 2017. Topics include the recent PlayStation 4 release, the XBox One release, as well as feature updates to the Equipment System and interface improvements. In addition, the release of the Revenant and the New Moon Order.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• WarlyxWarlyx Member EpicPosts: 3,364
    what about less grind to open classes? ¬¬
    BillMurphyrojoArcueid
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    I just don't like the caps on EXP that you have. I want to play more but it doesn't want me to.
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    I like Skyforge still. But it needs more focus on its "open world" zones, and less on repeating instanced content. And those ridiculous grindy/cash to win in-game events need to go. I still want to see what Obsidian can do with their own MMO.
    rojoArcueidelveone

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited December 2017

I like Skyforge still. But it needs more focus on its "open world" zones, and less on repeating instanced content. And those ridiculous grindy/cash to win in-game events need to go. I still want to see what Obsidian can do with their own MMO.

I'm on the same boat. I like the game but the focus on repeating small generic instances drove me away. It is the exact same reason why i gave up on Vindictus and C9 years ago.

The game need more open areas with enough content to be viable without doing those repetitive little maps.

I still have the game installed on my PS4. Just waiting for a miracle.

• exile01exile01 Member RarePosts: 1,089
    good visual design but absolut trash game.
    elveoneTheScavenger
  • beebop500beebop500 Member UncommonPosts: 217
    It's a pretty enough game but just has no depth or soul or anything remotely meaningful.  I found little to do at end-game except the same small areas over and over, with no purpose except to unlock more classes, many of which I have no interest in.  Even the more open areas have the same pattern, same quests.  Blah.
    elveone
    "We are all as God made us, and many of us much worse." - Don Quixote