Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Overwatch - 50% off on Battle.net

laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,118
For those on the fence about Overwatch, it is currently 50% off until November 27.

It's definitely well worth the price in my opinion. I bought it full price on release and got my money's worth since. If you're not a competitive person, they added Arcade modes for the more casual players, letting you play shorter modes without the stress of climbing a competitive ladder.

Comments

• DEATHRAMENTDEATHRAMENT Member UncommonPosts: 701
    Well worth the price of admission, even at the full price!
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    Is the game tanking or is it just a holiday sale?

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• IceAgeIceAge Member EpicPosts: 3,120
    Tokken said:
    Yes .....

Reporter: What's behind Blizzard success, and how do you make your gamers happy?
    Blizzard Boss: Making gamers happy is not my concern, making money.. yes!

• laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,118
    Tokken said:
    It's been out for a year and a half. I believe it was on sale in Spring 2017 as well.

It has cosmetic loot boxes anyway, so I'm sure they looked at the numbers and made a calculated decision. Whoever hasn't bought the game at full price by now likely needs a nudge.

The viewership of the world cup at Blizzcon beat expectations (200.000 viewers in the west) and the Overwatch League is starting in January, so I suppose this is their make it or break it period.

I can't complain about a lack of players or content updates. It seems to be doing fairly well.
    MadFrenchie
  • MadisonscottMadisonscott Member CommonPosts: 2
    One of my favorite game!