Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

It's Official! Wild Terra Launches with this Brand New Trailer - Wild Terra Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageIt's Official! Wild Terra Launches with this Brand New Trailer - Wild Terra Videos - MMORPG.com

Juvty Worlds has announced that the big day has finally arrived with Wild Terra launching out of Early Access. To celebrate the big news, a brand new trailer has been released as well as a hefty discount applied to those who choose to purchase the game.

Read the full story here

Comments

• TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,551
    edited December 2017
    I actually won this game through MMORPG.com -- I am enjoying it so far! Very sandboxy, and I can play it casual.
    Post edited by Tokken on
    JemAs666

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Tokken said:
    I actual won this game through MMORPG.com -- I am enjoying it so far!
    How long does it take to start enjoying it? I did as well and I just couldn't for the life of me get into it. It didn't feel like an MMO it felt like a survival game with an isometric view. 
  • DavodtheTuttDavodtheTutt Member UncommonPosts: 415
    Yeah, it's that "survival game with an isometric view" that puts me off, too. Some people love both, though.
  • DvoraDvora Member UncommonPosts: 499
    does it have magic and stuff or just straight medieval?
  • AllerleirauhAllerleirauh Member UncommonPosts: 496

Tokken said:

I actual won this game through MMORPG.com -- I am enjoying it so far! Very sandboxy, and I can play it casual.

@Tokken I play it casually as well, the only thing that I thought that they said in the release notes is that we would get a deed with most of our old stuff, dominium, buildings, etc., on the new server of our choice.
    Currently Playing: Path of Exile

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis
  • xMSyx09xMSyx09 Member UncommonPosts: 3
    why europe doesn't have casual pvp server?
  • fitstarfitstar Member UncommonPosts: 8
    Always wanted to try it out and didn't win a key last time.Can't bring myself to spend money on it.
    Any way to try this out without paying right now?
    Tokken said:
    I actual won this game through MMORPG.com -- I am enjoying it so far!
    How long does it take to start enjoying it? I did as well and I just couldn't for the life of me get into it. It didn't feel like an MMO it felt like a survival game with an isometric view. 
    I like the simplicity of it and the building factor.

Tokken said:

I actual won this game through MMORPG.com -- I am enjoying it so far! Very sandboxy, and I can play it casual.

@Tokken I play it casually as well, the only thing that I thought that they said in the release notes is that we would get a deed with most of our old stuff, dominium, buildings, etc., on the new server of our choice.
    I missed that! Didn't know that about the deed.  That would have been nice.  It was nice we got a few items for a head start though for testing it.

fitstar said:
    Always wanted to try it out and didn't win a key last time.Can't bring myself to spend money on it.
    Any way to try this out without paying right now?
    No, wish they would give us friend codes (free trials)

I wouldn't buy the game until there is a sale.  I can only play it an hour here and there.

• AllerleirauhAllerleirauh Member UncommonPosts: 496
    Tokken said:

Tokken said:

I missed that! Didn't know that about the deed.  That would have been nice.  It was nice we got a few items for a head start though for testing it.
    I figured it out if you played in Alpha you have to start on the legacy server to get your deed (PvE Only).
    Tokken
    Currently Playing: Path of Exile

"I have found a desire within myself that no experience in this world can satisfy; the most probable explanation is that I was made for another world." ~ C. S. Lewis