Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New DLC, Dragon Bones, Coming in Early 2018 with New Content & QoL Imiprovements - Elder Scrolls Onl

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited December 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageNew DLC, Dragon Bones, Coming in Early 2018 with New Content & QoL Imiprovements - Elder Scrolls Online - MMORPG.com

Elder Scrolls Online News - The Elder Scrolls Online site has a new post that takes a look back at a big 2017 and provides players and fans with a sneak peek at 2018. First off the bat will be a big new DLC coming to the game called Dragon Bones. The new content will include quality of life improvements and "one long-awaited feature that everyone who cares about their characters' appearance will love". It is themed around the Nord and will feature a pair of new dungeons designed to expand the region's lore.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Ooooooh, Transmog!
    rannon03ScottJeslisGameboyMarcG4NK3D

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• BLNXBLNX Member UncommonPosts: 275
    Ooooooh, Transmog!
    I thought the whole point of having the different racial crafting and stuff is so you didn't have to transmog.
    In the King's Court, I choose to be the Jester.
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    BLNX said:
    Ooooooh, Transmog!
    I thought the whole point of having the different racial crafting and stuff is so you didn't have to transmog.
    Yeah I'm not sure where they're going with this.  Perhaps they will make cosmetic slots?  I can't imagine they will circumvent the current motif system, it's a big thing for crafters to collect and they sell them in the crown store.  
    G4NK3D
  • rannon03rannon03 Member UncommonPosts: 6

BLNX said:

Ooooooh, Transmog!

Yeah I'm not sure where they're going with this.  Perhaps they will make cosmetic slots?  I can't imagine they will circumvent the current motif system, it's a big thing for crafters to collect and they sell them in the crown store.  

Well if you are using a dungeon set like (Burning Spellweave) you have been stuck with the dungeon appearance, this should fix that an allow you to get the set bonus and look the way you want.
    ScottJeslisSignexG4NK3D
  • ScottJeslisScottJeslis Member UncommonPosts: 355

rannon03 said:

BLNX said:

Ooooooh, Transmog!

Well if you are using a dungeon set like (Burning Spellweave) you have been stuck with the dungeon appearance, this should fix that an allow you to get the set bonus and look the way you want.

@rannon03 Agree! Plus you'd still need the motif to get the style so I'm not seeing any harm done.
    rannon03 said:

BLNX said:

Ooooooh, Transmog!

Ahhhh, yeah.  That makes the most sense.
  • RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Well I was just reading this article we will see if ESO actually updates to make housing actually useful, and additions to make character creation more like Black Desert would be great if it was made better, as well as if premium members did not have to pay a fee to edit their characters every time as in Black Desert Online it's like $15 a month unlimited customization only thing you buy is costumes.
  • TokkenTokken Member EpicPosts: 3,549
    wish they would fix grouping.
    Apridise

Proud MMORPG.com member since March 2004!  Make PvE GREAT Again!

• Micro_CutsMicro_Cuts Member UncommonPosts: 38
    another overpriced Chapter? maybe with a little bit more content this time

and 3 DLCs doesn't sound like much. especially the first one seems to offer only dungeons
  • flguy147flguy147 Member UncommonPosts: 507
    Would come back asap if they would fix the performance. I am not a tech guy at all so not sure if the quality of the servers are the problem or coding or what.
  • SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    Wonder if this mean the next chapter will add the rest of Skyrim? I know some have said that files point to Summerset but who knows.
  • blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,130
    N o word on an auction house?  I play games to have fun, not waste all my time trying to buy or sell something.
    Ozmodan
    blamo2000 said:
    N o word on an auction house?  I play games to have fun, not waste all my time trying to buy or sell something.
    If you're not an idiot it's actually an easy system that combats undercutters and RMT.
    OzmodanG4NK3DApridiseAyin
  • BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    blamo2000 said:
    If you're not an idiot it's actually an easy system that combats undercutters and RMT.
    Nah, it's shit even if you aren't an idiot.
    OzmodanG4NK3DApridiseAyin
  • MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689

blamo2000 said:

Nah, it's shit even if you aren't an idiot.

Shame because I just sold all my items in under 20 minutes while I was questing. It's all about some chat and cod.
    G4NK3DApridise

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    edited December 2017
    "The new content will include quality of life improvements..." Gotta buy DLC for that...? Will definitely be interesting to hear about all of those. Lol would be funny if they add an AH but you gotta buy DLC to have access to it.
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    Lucifer is my witness that I have tried to like to this game many a time. I'm going to do it one more time. The thing is I find @Iselin posts regarding ESO so fascinating then I log in thinking man we're playing different games.
    MadFrenchie
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • MadFrenchieMadFrenchie Member LegendaryPosts: 8,505
    Lucifer is my witness that I have tried to like to this game many a time. I'm going to do it one more time. The thing is I find @Iselin posts regarding ESO so fascinating then I log in thinking man we're playing different games.
    I wish I could like it.  The design decisions just weren't my cup of tea.
    ConstantineMerus

• SavageHorizonSavageHorizon Member EpicPosts: 3,466
    Boring shitty progression system that takes away any feeling for achievement. No finishing one area and being excited to move to another higher level area.

All the mobs coning the same, dumb idea is one tamriel.

• SlyLoKSlyLoK Member RarePosts: 2,698
    Albatroes said:
    "The new content will include quality of life improvements..." Gotta buy DLC for that...? Will definitely be interesting to hear about all of those. Lol would be funny if they add an AH but you gotta buy DLC to have access to it.
    Likely included in the base game patch as with most things.

AH.. doubtful. Guild stores while annoying especially for those that do not want to be in player guilds .. just work.

I'm not against the addition of a global AH though. Not since I moved to the X1X lol.
  • blamo2000blamo2000 Member RarePosts: 1,130
    edited December 2017
    blamo2000 said:

What if you are an idiot that likes to play games instead of run around like a bigger idiot?  This system was made for people who don't work but instead play games all day.  I highly doubt these "non-idiots" that are unemployed or fraudulently on disability sucking off the system are more qualified to control a game's economy than undercutters and RMT people.  Especially when a good system allows people who work for a living and have a family they need to spend time with don't want to run around like actual idiots wasting all their game time trying to buy or sell something instead of doing something fun, like playing the actual game instead of an extremely flawed and time wasting system catering to invalids.

This game destroyed the whole reason to join a guild.  Its a ridiculous system that only works for a different group of people as awful as the RMT people.  Or even more.  I'd rather deal with RMT people.
    Apridise
  • rojoArcueidrojoArcueid Member EpicPosts: 10,722
    edited December 2017
    Wait... I remember Zenimax saying ESO would not have Dragon Shouts because there were no Dragons in ESO's timeline....

If that is true then where are those "Dragon Bones" coming from?

FusRoDah confirmed? soon? no? maybe? :(
    Apridise