Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Yonder: The Cloud Catcher Chronicles.. Have you played it?

CorileannaCorileanna Member UncommonPosts: 94
edited December 2017 in PC Gaming
Omg, I love it soooo much. It is much more accessible to me than Stardew Valley, even though I like that one, I just find it overwhelming and tough to figure out how to efficiency build my farm in order to do the bundles in a timely manner. It is very intriguing though and I will keep trying.

However, Yonder is a dream game for me. Simple easy, fun exploring, hardly guided but still simple enough to figure out and relaxing. I recommend more people try it. It dosen't have much in the way of measuring your progress or earning levels or such but I still love it. :D
[Deleted User]

Comments

• CorileannaCorileanna Member UncommonPosts: 94
    Torval said:
    I have it on my wishlist and I've been thinking about picking it up.

My Time at Portia is one I've been watching for the last year. It's a similar sim-type with art and world inspired by the works of Miyazaki and Studio Ghibli.

You can play the demo for free. http://store.steampowered.com/app/666140/My_Time_At_Portia/

Oh thanks for the link, I wish listed that one. Looks good. :)

And Yonder is 37% off right now, I would grab it if I was you, Steam offers refunds now so not really risky. And people seem to like it except those who want really obvious progression and a purpose to everything rather than exploring and just having fun, i suppose. But yea, I've been playing it for like 19 hours, with a three hour or so break to sleep a little and its awesome. :P
    [Deleted User]