Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Battlerite Deathstalker Scorpion Mount Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
edited December 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageBattlerite Deathstalker Scorpion Mount Giveaway! - MMORPG.com

MMORPG.com has received a pile of game codes for Battlerite that will give players the Deathstalker Scorpion Mount in game item! Get your key now and get in the game!

Read the full story here

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

Comments

• frostymugfrostymug Member RarePosts: 645
    Thanks!
    jack_of_games
  • kaz350kaz350 Member UncommonPosts: 130
    hate to say it, but there is a direct correlation I found to struggling/drying games to how many free mounts and skins they give away.

The steam numbers have been dropping steadily, dont think the game will die but I think its safe to say the game is no longer growing.
    GettCoupedWeirdJacobtrebokGorwe
  • BillMurphyBillMurphy Former Managing EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 4,565
    Even I claimed one.
    PindelfixWeirdJacob

Try to be excellent to everyone you meet. You never know what someone else has seen or endured.

My Review Manifesto
    Follow me on Twitter if you dare.

• oldman82oldman82 Member CommonPosts: 2
    Congratulations on your Deathstalker Scorpion Mount for Battleright!

Thanks ,is it battlerite or battleright though ?
  • iwant2dieiwant2die Member CommonPosts: 1
    NICE
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    Started last week, bought the all champ pack and now its 33% discount :open_mouth: I like the game but there is so much drama on the forums and reddit about the new update (ob64) made it hard p2w for casuals. Cards got lvls now. But in ranked its all lvl 4, bit you cant chose anymore whay cards  you want to make a bit higher its all the same now.

Also started diablo 3 and heroes os the storm (that pirate mode is fun) never played moba im getting the hng of it and its fun. 

• claytondoraclaytondora Member UncommonPosts: 28

kaz350 said:

hate to say it, but there is a direct correlation I found to struggling/drying games to how many free mounts and skins they give away.

The steam numbers have been dropping steadily, dont think the game will die but I think its safe to say the game is no longer growing.

That's a poor argument and you provide no data to back it up. Practically every single online game sees a surge of players when it opens than a relatively sharp decline as a certain part of that population moves on, eventually either bottoming out and dying or stabilizing and slowly growing. Every game on steam has fairly subpar numbers atm - its the holidays and lots of people are with their families and/or travelling.

Steamspy is telling me that Battlerite has had 779,741 unique users in the last two weeks. That number slid about 300k from the F2P launch until now - but that's still much higher than it was when the game was in beta. That kind of retention is actually quite good.

It's kind of a niche game anyways, it'll never have the mass market appeal of something like PUBG, but I'd say it has good potential to establish itself within its own space. I could be wrong, but the devs have done a great job so far and I wish them the best.
  • pangoroxpangorox Member CommonPosts: 1
    porra bicho, na moral n tem como pegar esse jogo pq n da
  • CroshKnightCroshKnight Member UncommonPosts: 7
  • viktaeviktae Member UncommonPosts: 3
    edited December 2017

Dragnelus said:

Started last week, bought the all champ pack and now its 33% discount :open_mouth: I like the game but there is so much drama on the forums and reddit about the new update (ob64) made it hard p2w for casuals. Cards got lvls now. But in ranked its all lvl 4, bit you cant chose anymore whay cards  you want to make a bit higher its all the same now.

Also started diablo 3 and heroes os the storm (that pirate mode is fun) never played moba im getting the hng of it and its fun. 

Wtf, there are no "cards" in Battlerite and the equivalent hasn't any levels. You are talking about Paladins.
    ForgottenEntityVerenath
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    viktae said:

Dragnelus said:

Wtf, there are no "cards" in Battlerite and the equivalent hasn't any levels. You are talking about Paladins.
    Yeh haha 
    Verenath

• refo18refo18 Member UncommonPosts: 33
    Thanks

• mariachi009mariachi009 Member CommonPosts: 1
    gg
  • desperado009desperado009 Member CommonPosts: 1
    gg
  • JakeSimJakeSim Member RarePosts: 883

kaz350 said:

Nah. This is just the influx of f2p players.The consistent players are starting to show.
    Please come check out my stream. All the love is appreciated! 

TWITCH: @JakeSimTV
  • paladinojlpaladinojl Member CommonPosts: 1
    ow nice
  • BergazBergaz Member CommonPosts: 1
    Very cool gift. Thanks!
  • feres10feres10 Member CommonPosts: 1

frostymug said:

Thanks!

• nonagenonage Member CommonPosts: 1
    Thank you for the giveway key
  • benelpsychobenelpsycho Member CommonPosts: 1
    Thank