Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MHO shuts down after less than 6 months on consoles. Microsoft offering refunds, NA Sony is not.

13»

Comments

• Tiamat64Tiamat64 Member RarePosts: 1,545
    I wouldn't be too surprised if at the point Gaz and the state of the game was at, Disney could have handed them the license for free and they still would have had to shut down from a lack of money, although they might have at least lasted 9 months instead of 6 in that case before the banks realized they wouldn't be getting their money back (whereas Disney withdrawing the license would make even the stupidest bank realize that immediately)
  • nariusseldonnariusseldon Member EpicPosts: 27,775
    Tiamat64 said:
    I wouldn't be too surprised if at the point Gaz and the state of the game was at, Disney could have handed them the license for free and they still would have had to shut down from a lack of money, although they might have at least lasted 9 months instead of 6 in that case before the banks realized they wouldn't be getting their money back (whereas Disney withdrawing the license would make even the stupidest bank realize that immediately)

Gaz was doing horribly and i think few expect the game to survive for long. It is a shame. Although the game is not that polished (compared to say D3), it is some quick fun. 

No worries though .. there are more games where they come from. 
  • vomomotovomomoto Member UncommonPosts: 82
    Tiamat64 said:

Gaz was doing horribly and i think few expect the game to survive for long. It is a shame. Although the game is not that polished (compared to say D3), it is some quick fun. 

No worries though .. there are more games where they come from. 
    It was extremely enjoyable before their BuE patch, which made it just an OK game.