Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Slow scroll speed in certain games.

RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
I was previously using a Logitech Mouse with free spin so it didn't bother me but in the games such as "Skyforge" or "Paragon" using a mouse that uses click to click, or no free spin such as my $200 Asus mouse scrolling speed is slow as hell I've checked the drivers reinstalled, contacted ASUS, but the issue happens on any mouse that is click to click and only in certain games like Paragon, or Skyforge are two I've encountered this issue in.

The problem doesn't happen in Apps like Google Chrome, or League OF Legends, and such.

Adjusting windows mouse settings doesn't solve the problem, perhaps its just me but I need my scroll rate to be very fast when moving the mouse a click a way to modify it I am aware there are programs I can use to write a script to do such, but certain Anti-Cheats tend to close down games if running scripts to modify even the scroll speed.

Comments

• VrikaVrika Member LegendaryPosts: 7,888
    Did your Logitech mouse use Logitech Setpoint?

If it did, try disabling Smooth Scrolling and changing Scrolling Size from Setpoint's settings in case they'd affect your other mouse somehow.

This advice only applies if you've got Logitech Setpoint installed because of that Logitech mouse you were using.

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    Vrika said:
    Did your Logitech mouse use Logitech Setpoint?

If it did, try disabling Smooth Scrolling and changing Scrolling Size from Setpoint's settings in case they'd affect your other mouse somehow.

This advice only applies if you've got Logitech Setpoint installed because of that Logitech mouse you were using.
    It did but I switched to ASUS mouse.

https://www.asus.com/us/ROG-Republic-Of-Gamers/ROG-Spatha/

The Logitech worked great because of free spin but this mouse and the Logitech does the same thing with click to click mouse which ASUS mouse does not have a free spin.