Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fresh servers...

VedixszVedixsz Member UncommonPosts: 30
So im just wondering why do they make fresh servers limited to people who register their account at a later point?
I mean i dont wanna have to create a new email to be able to play on a fresh server... I want to use MY actual email not create one just for this purpose. Think its dumb. I wanted to play on the fresh server to try the game out because that likly the server most new players would be picking. I played a bit on one of the regular servers and there was absolutely nobody in there.

Comments

• VedixszVedixsz Member UncommonPosts: 30
    I made my account long time ago but then the game went to shit so i didnt really even play it once.
  • jahlonjahlon Member UncommonPosts: 388
    If you didn't need to create a new account, then you could create an account, create a character on a server where you already have a character, load the new account up with APEX.  Spend all the APEX, delete the character and then use that old account that's loaded up with credits on the new server giving you a P2W Advantage.   
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    jahlon said:
    If you didn't need to create a new account, then you could create an account, create a character on a server where you already have a character, load the new account up with APEX.  Spend all the APEX, delete the character and then use that old account that's loaded up with credits on the new server giving you a P2W Advantage.   
    Dat necro...