Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ESO Play for free till the 7th on Steam.

immodiumimmodium Member RarePosts: 2,610
edited December 2017 in Elder Scrolls Online
Just a heads up.

Link

Comments

• IselinIselin Member LegendaryPosts: 18,719
    Simultaneously with that promotion there is also an in game promotion where the first time you run a random dungeon for the day on a character (as in purple screen, not blue) you get some random additional free items. This includes some things normally only available in the Crown Store like consumables, costumes, mounts and even rarely houses.

It's RNG so a lot of junk but I did manage to get a costume I actually like yesterday. It's the Treasure Hunter costume that has a nice looking backpack as part of it:

"Social media gives legions of idiots the right to speak when they once only spoke at a bar after a glass of wine, without harming the community ... but now they have the same right to speak as a Nobel Prize winner. It's the invasion of the idiots”

― Umberto Eco

“Microtransactions? In a single player role-playing game? Are you nuts?” 
    ― CD PROJEKT RED

• AsheramAsheram Member EpicPosts: 5,071
    It's  also for console version too.
  • Truvidien88Truvidien88 Member UncommonPosts: 462
    Iselin said:
    Simultaneously with that promotion there is also an in game promotion where the first time you run a random dungeon for the day on a character (as in purple screen, not blue) you get some random additional free items. This includes some things normally only available in the Crown Store like consumables, costumes, mounts and even rarely houses.

It's RNG so a lot of junk but I did manage to get a costume I actually like yesterday. It's the Treasure Hunter costume that has a nice looking backpack as part of it:

I was able to snag me a Ice Wolf mount from it :)
    immodium