Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I miss AC even more durring this time of year

DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
The winter holidays where allways a great time in dereth. the land covered in snow, quest for x-mas packages! dunno i allways enjoyed the winter time in AC. wish i could log in.....

Damn you for shutting down the best MMO.

Comments

• RBravoRBravo Member UncommonPosts: 8
    I agree 100%.  AC was a great game and I really enjoyed playing it.  Its too bad that the same concepts (various skills/schools of magic, discovery of spells, needing spell components and arrows, exploration, etc.) couldn't be carried forward with an updated graphics engine.  Hell, just take AC (not AC2...blah) and update the graphics.  I'd cancel all my other subscriptions and go back in a heartbeat.
  • HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    I just miss those early mmo days period. Today everything is a cash grab.
  • ScorchienScorchien Member LegendaryPosts: 8,914
    Lots of AC players moved to Project Gorgon , even have there own guild there ...
  • 6stack_Chris6stack_Chris Member UncommonPosts: 118
    agreed
  • MyrdynnMyrdynn Member RarePosts: 2,479
    Project Gorgon is nowhere close to AC, I have tried to make myself like it but just can't.  Nothing will ever match the loot system of AC that I fell in love with

That being said, I thought they gave the code to the public, is there any private servers that have popped up or are close that I can donate to?

• DrunkWolfDrunkWolf Member RarePosts: 1,701
    They promised to give the code to the public for private servers, then went back on their word and shut the game down without doing it. then they sent a letter to a group that was trying to make a private server telling them to stop.

looks like warner bros being in charge was the death of AC.
    Phry
  • CalaruilCalaruil Member UncommonPosts: 141
    edited December 2017
    I loved Asherons Call, was my first and will always be my favourite mmorpg.

I am retraining into Programming qualifications and would love to eventually be able to remake this game