Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Forum problem

ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961
(Note: This is the 2nd time iv'e posted this, that posting bug is still around it seems)

Ok this problem is occuring in the Most Recent post section, the first page loads up fine, however when using the  1,2,3,4,5,6,7<last> to view different pages things get a bit weird. The first 3 columns have their text changed to be dark blue, the first coumn is black the 2nd dark grey and the 3rd black. The last coulmn with the date,time and person who posted has gone dark grey with black writing. I got no idea what the problem with this 1 is. It's not happening on any of the other forum areas and also after having gone to another page from that section returning to the first page has the same effect.

Edit:  Also the column titles don't show as they are now black on a black background.

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.
-----------------------------------------
ParaTrooper, That guy that used to mod the MMORPG.com forums.

Comments

• AdminAdmin Administrator RarePosts: 5,623
    Hmmm...I am not seeing this.  What browser and version are you using?

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

The dead know only one thing: it is better to be alive.

• ParaTrooperParaTrooper Member Posts: 1,961
    Still using IE 6.0. 

*Notice: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author... got sick of holding backspace.

Do you have any programs that you can use to take a screen capture and e-mail it to me?  [email protected]

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

Yep just doing the email now.

Fixed?

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

Sure is image  what was the problem with it?

It was a problem that was only happening with users running the "inner frames" feature.  I don't use that feature, so I was not seeing it :)

I have a feeling that this is going to be the case with the "posting bug" too.  I think it is going to have to do with users running in "inner frames" mode.  For this reason I have now switched to this mode too...hopefully with all the posting I do I might start to see this behavior too...

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

- MMORPG.COM Staff -