Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MMORPG.com : General : Niantic Reveals Ingress Prime

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited December 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageMMORPG.com : General : Niantic Reveals Ingress Prime

MMORPG.com is the leading destination for MMORPG games, news and exclusive coverage of the MMO gaming space. Our free MMO games list and discussion forums are the best site for gamers in search of a gaming community.

Read the full story here

Comments

• ZaiphonZaiphon Member UncommonPosts: 3
    Niantic can suck my Cock after banning me for no reason and not even repling on a ticket which is open since fucking mid 2016.
    PhaserlightKyleranwingoodTacticalZombeh
  • PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    Zaiphon said:
    Niantic can suck my Cock after banning me for no reason and not even repling on a ticket which is open since fucking mid 2016.
    I can't imagine the delay for such a well-mannered gentleman.
    KyleranTiamat64OyjordwingoodTacticalZombeh

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• RenoakuRenoaku Member EpicPosts: 3,157
    edited December 2017

Zaiphon said:

Why would they ban you O.o you weren't GPS hacking were you? I would try contacting them again, and as far as bans Google seems pretty happy to refund money if a game company like immediately bans your account without reason at least I contacted once on a game that didn't deliver product as promised, and they offered a full refund 30+ days later and told me this applied to bans, or non delivery as described.
  • JakdstripperJakdstripper Member RarePosts: 2,410
    edited December 2017
    I likes ingress but it took way to much data. I wish there was a way to not be forced to download the portal location pictures, and other ways to limit data consumption. Also combat could be made much funner with a turn based strategy mini game, instead of just spamming the same stuff all day, especially if you are at the location as the attack is ongoing. It would also be amazing if there was a part of the game that you could play at home, like a preparation part say equipping assault fleet or something, and then you go out and deploy on location. Same for defence structures. More depth basically.
    [Deleted User]