Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I just noticed something pretty hilarious

rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611
Given everything surrounding this project I was just looking at this....

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tMAP0fg-AKScI3S3VjrDW3OaLO4zgBA1RSYoQOQoNSI/edit#gid=1694467207

I scrolled all the way down to the last date they give (to see how far ahead they might be thinking of trying to collect money.

Then I noticed the last date listed.

I will let you all see for yourselves and draw your own conclusions. Either by design or not its pretty funny.

Comments

• kikoodutroa8kikoodutroa8 Member RarePosts: 565
    What the duck is that unfidelitious stuff? Looks like Eve Online...
    rpmcmurphy
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    edited December 2017
    This is a graph created and maintained by some backers if you haven't noticed lol

A conspiracy in every corner, gotta love it :) 
    Post edited by MaxBacon on
    rpmcmurphykikoodutroa8
  • WellspringWellspring Member EpicPosts: 1,464
    Don't waste your time like I did.

Spoiler, the final date he wants you to see is April 1, 2019. Big whoop.
    Erillion
    --------------------------------------------
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    MaxBacon said:
    This is a graph created and maintained by some backers, as you haven't managed to figure that out by yourself.

A conspiracy in every corner, never change rodarin :) 
    And a silver lining behind every cloud it seems...

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• HeraseHerase Member RarePosts: 993

Ahh, another thread about release dates.  Thought people had a point with the land claiming, but see we're already back to this nonsense. 
    rpmcmurphy
  • BeansnBreadBeansnBread Member EpicPosts: 7,254
    I think he is referring to April Fools.
    rpmcmurphy
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    Herase said:

Ahh, another thread about release dates.  Thought people had a point with the land claiming, but see we're already back to this nonsense. 
    Yeah, who cares if the game ever releases?

LOL

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• rpmcmurphyrpmcmurphy Member EpicPosts: 3,502
    Oh SCDF guys... never change.
    MaxBacon
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    edited December 2017
    Oh SCDF guys... never change.
    Worry not, as long the SCHF is around. :)
  • ErillionErillion Member EpicPosts: 10,297
    Kyleran said:
    Yeah, who cares if the game ever releases?

I care.

Have fun
  • rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611
    you can surely tell who the uptight guys are in these forums. Anything posted about SC that doesnt say chris roberts shoots rainbows out his ass people think is seen as some slam on it.

I thought it was funny and I am one of the bigger critics. But at least I can recognize the irony and humor in that date. And if it was done on purpose (and one would have to think it was) and that doc is maintained by backers (whom people would presume have money 'invested' in the game) then they have a sense of humor as well.

People so uptight they take anything anyone says about SC as an affront to humanity.
    Kefo