Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Life is Feudal Web Site

feldrinfeldrin Member UncommonPosts: 210
Since I bought a starter pack I haven't been able to go to the web site. Is anyone else having an issue or is it just me?

I don't claim to be right, I'm just posting.

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Yeah, I still haven't been able to access the forums, even to read, since I paid.  I put in a support ticket on Friday but haven't received a response yet.  IDK why I messed with another small potatoes early access game like this.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Yeah, I still haven't been able to access the forums, even to read, since I paid.  I put in a support ticket on Friday but haven't received a response yet.  IDK why I messed with another small potatoes early access game like this.
    Yeah, I won't do it anymore.

Heck, I bought Albion Online a few years ago but I have yet to play it since launch.

Waiting about a year before trying as I think I enjoy MMOs that are more fleshed out.

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• RaquisRaquis Member RarePosts: 1,029
    crowdfunding, fool me once shame on you and you know the rest;)
  • Shiner219Shiner219 Member UncommonPosts: 35
    Listed on Steam now as Jan 2018 - MMO
  • MightyUncleanMightyUnclean Member EpicPosts: 3,531
    Coming up on a week now with no response from support.
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    Shiner219 said:
    Listed on Steam now as Jan 2018 - MMO
    Yeah they will need time to fix up servers, it would be crazy to open steam, the floodgates gg

Coming up on a week now with no response from support.
    You need to wait, seem to be going overwhelming support requests with all sorts of issues, no miracles there. :/
  • rodarinrodarin Member EpicPosts: 2,611
    yeah people havent been able to use the official servers for a few days now.

I havent tried to get into the game for awhile so not sure how that is. Was ok Mon I htink that was the last time I went in.
  • Shiner219Shiner219 Member UncommonPosts: 35
    edited December 2017
    I noticed one thing on their web site, in "your account" section, group (when logged in), and seeing some had issues with  accessing forums etc....

I saw it has you as in Group "registred", not "registered".  (typo)

If this is wrong in how the links direct you, it might be a small easy fix?? 

Wouldn't be the first time such a small (and potentially hard to spot) issue caused problems.