Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Launch Impressions - TheHiveLeader - Mu Legend Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageLaunch Impressions - TheHiveLeader - Mu Legend Videos - MMORPG.com

MU Legend has finally (soft) launched! Since it's been a year(?!), TheHiveLeader decided it was time to finally put this cow out to pasture. Moo puns. Yes, I went there.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Zeppel80Zeppel80 Member UncommonPosts: 74
    Hard to see why you would choose to play this over PoE, which is a mature product with a huge player base.
    CapodecinaMikehamazut
  • habs845habs845 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    Poe is amazing- especially content wise.but i have to say i prefer mu legend's combat and looking forward to check out the pvp out , which is something path of exile is not so good at. also remember that poe came out a while back, mu legend released 3 weeks ago i think , so we could give it some time and see how it goes.
  • MagikarpsGhostMagikarpsGhost Member RarePosts: 689

Zeppel80 said:

Hard to see why you would choose to play this over PoE, which is a mature product with a huge player base.

The two actually pay quite different. I love Poe for it's uniqueness but mu has a more refined combat.

free 7 day sub and unlocks for swtor new accounts and 90+ day inactive subs click here to get it!

Click here for trove referral, bonuses to both!

• HarikenHariken Member EpicPosts: 2,680
    Gender locked classes though.
  • Zeppel80Zeppel80 Member UncommonPosts: 74

jircris said:

Zeppel80 said:

The two actually pay quite different. I love Poe for it's uniqueness but mu has a more refined combat.

Guess I'll have to check it out.
  • MikehaMikeha Member EpicPosts: 9,196
    This game is really good.
    Ilaya
  • FrammshammFrammshamm Member UncommonPosts: 322

jircris said:

Zeppel80 said:

The two actually PAY quite different. I love Poe for it's uniqueness but mu has a more refined combat.

This was so appropriate.