Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The Elder Scrolls Legends: Return to Clockwork City Impressions - General Previews

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageThe Elder Scrolls Legends: Return to Clockwork City Impressions - General Previews

The Elder Scrolls Legends is coming out with more content in its latest release, Return to Clockwork City. Previously there was the story expansion for the Fall of the Dark Brotherhood which gave us new card types and a new story to explore, then there was the Heroes of Skyrim expansion which released new card types into the game and added more strategy to the game with shouts and dragons.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• PhaserlightPhaserlight Member EpicPosts: 3,072
    This game is crazy addictive. I haven't spent a cent on it thankfully, but between this and Vendetta Online my phone gets plenty of use depending on what sort of mood I'm in.

My blue and purple deck has gotten me to rank 5 this month. Hope to see some of you across the table.
    brandedwolf

"The simple is the seal of the true and beauty is the splendor of truth" -Subrahmanyan Chandrasekhar
    Authored 139 missions in Vendetta Online and 6 tracks in Distance

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    It's nice you don't to purchase anything to play. I get gold and stuff just by watching streams on Twitch. Haven't had to purchase anything yet.
    BruceYee

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• sgelsgel Member EpicPosts: 2,197
    This is by far my favourite expansion.
    The battles and story are so well thought out and fun.

Freaking excellent job by DW.
    PhaserlightOctagon7711brandedwolfBruceYeeinfomatz

..Cake..