Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fourth Villain Group Revealed Along with the Role of Magic - Ship of Heroes - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageFourth Villain Group Revealed Along with the Role of Magic - Ship of Heroes - MMORPG.com

Ship of Heroes News - The Ship of Heroes site has been updated with a new blog post to unveil the game's fourth villain group called the Red Sigil. In addition, the role of magic in the game is explored, most particularly focusing on The Attuned, a "general-purpose faction" that is centered on mages and learning magic.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• CIB3CIB3 Member UncommonPosts: 121
    edited November 2017
    Great... only one image and that image is with a woman beating a man. Perfect actual agenda. What image is that devs? Hillary beating Trump? Good women beating toxic masculinity? Lol
  • AmatheAmathe Member LegendaryPosts: 7,630
    I have my fingers crossed that this game will make it. I really miss CoH.
    wingoodninesters

EQ1, EQ2, SWG, SWTOR, GW, GW2 CoH, CoV, FFXI, WoW, CO, War,TSW and a slew of free trials and beta tests

• KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030
    CIB3 said:
    Great... only one image and that image is with a woman beating a man. Perfect actual agenda. What image is that devs? Hillary beating Trump? Good women beating toxic masculinity? Lol

Wow, what a snowflake.
    AlverantJunglecharlyLexDominoBlaze_Rockerwingoodinfomatzxyzercrimeninesters
  • coleman11bcoleman11b Member UncommonPosts: 76
    edited November 2017
    I'm always stunned by how bad this game looks. I'd love a new City of Heroes type game, but please stop pretending that this has any hope of being that. Everything about every image release screams amateur hour.
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited November 2017
    CIB3 said:
    Your agenda.  That's a woman hitting a genderless robot.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams