Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Blood DK solos Mythic Kil'jaeden for Over a Minute & Scores the Win - World of Warcraft Videos - MMO

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageBlood DK solos Mythic Kil'jaeden for Over a Minute & Scores the Win - World of Warcraft Videos - MMORPG.com

When a guild named Cobalt (Mal'Ganis realm) decided to take on Mythic raid boss, Kil'jaeden for the Cutting Edge achievement, they wouldn't have expected that a Blood Death Knight tank would have to solo arguably the worst boss in World of Warcraft: Legion for over a minute to score the win for the team. The rest of the raid was dead, but encouraging Endless as he took on Kil'jaeden and got the kill just as he was about to die.

Read the full story here

Comments

• 6stack_Chris6stack_Chris Member UncommonPosts: 118
    The excitement at the end is why I raid. Nothing like a team of people finally accomplishing a goal and everyone just gets filled with complete excitement.
    SBFordjgDuffayNephethMrMelGibson
  • AlbatroesAlbatroes Member LegendaryPosts: 7,671
    Bears gonna shout about this. At least frenzied regeneration is supposedly getting changed 'back' in BfA to giving a solid amount instead of an amount based on the damage you take, so bears will be solo-'masters' again. But DHs and DKs sure have been shining this expansion.
  • Karnage69Karnage69 Member UncommonPosts: 323
    I was playing my prot paladin in WOTLK and my entire guild besides a Holy Paladin and myself wiped from the first flame during Heigan the Unclean fire dance event. So we two manned Heigan the Unclean for about an hour and a half. Our guild was bored of it by the time we finished. No crazy shouting excitement. :(
    MrMelGibson
  • Azaron_NightbladeAzaron_Nightblade Member EpicPosts: 4,829
    Well... there comes the nerf hammer for Blood DKs now. xD
    BruceYeeWraithoneSBFord

My SWTOR referral link for those wanting to give the game a try. (Newbies get a welcome package while returning players get a few account upgrades to help with their preferred status.)

https://www.ashesofcreation.com/ref/Callaron/

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    What a great finish.
    SBFord
  • TweFojuTweFoju Member UncommonPosts: 1,235

Karnage69 said:

I was playing my prot paladin in WOTLK and my entire guild besides a Holy Paladin and myself wiped from the first flame during Heigan the Unclean fire dance event. So we two manned Heigan the Unclean for about an hour and a half. Our guild was bored of it by the time we finished. No crazy shouting excitement. :(

well, im pretty sure anyone would get bored waiting for you to down the boss for 1.5 hours, if i were the guild leader, i would just asked you to wipe it instead and give it another go with full members

So What Now?