Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any game like Ark but Medieval ?

badermalbadermal Member UncommonPosts: 250
Except conon exile or dead games like reign of king any other there?

Comments

• MaurgrimMaurgrim Member RarePosts: 1,324
    Black Death?
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    Life is Feudal 
    [Deleted User]

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• laxielaxie Member RarePosts: 1,118
    Despite the negative press, ARK is actually a rare case in terms of development. It has been in development for a long time, the game is rich in content and decent overall.

Most games similar to ARK rarely make it this far. The majority are very buggy, thus losing community interest, leading to a lack of development and in turn little content.

This has been on my wishlist for a while. I haven't bought it for the reasons above.
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/487120/Citadel_Forged_with_Fire/
    RexKushmanYashaX
  • KajidourdenKajidourden Member EpicPosts: 3,030

Light and Dark, or Dark and Light I forget which it is.  Anyway it's very similar but high-fantasy setting.

YashaX
  • SignexSignex Member UncommonPosts: 318
    Still very early stage, Valnir Rok comes also to mind. It has a viking theme but i think still falls under medieval? Citadel is also a good one, the building in that game is awesome. You can make some awesome looking castles!

If you played ARK and liked it, Dark and Light is for you but i don't like it much myself.
    AMD Ryzen 5800X3D - Gigabyte Aorus RTX 3080 10G Master - 16GB RAM
  • NeblessNebless Member RarePosts: 1,835
    Not Medieval, but isn't there something called Salem?  New England witch trail time.  Read the write up once and it was a surival game.

SWG (pre-cu) - AoC (pre-f2p) - PotBS (pre-boarder) - DDO - LotRO (pre-f2p) - STO (pre-f2p) - GnH (beta tester) - SWTOR - Neverwinter

• badermalbadermal Member UncommonPosts: 250
    edited November 2017
    I meant survival something like that or even something like rust but in  Medieval and saw Citadel but it got only 4 players online in 1 server so would be better if atleast need 100 players for pvp and same with valnir rok
    Post edited by badermal on
  • CryomatrixCryomatrix Member EpicPosts: 3,223
    Conan exiles
    Catch me streaming at twitch.tv/cryomatrix
    You can see my sci-fi/WW2 book recommendations. 
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    edited November 2017
    Life is Feudal MMO, in beta and from what I've read plenty of players looking to go all "medieval on your arse."

Survival will definitely be a concern.

;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    Conan exiles

"Except conon exile or dead games like reign of king any other there?"