Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

An unlikely gem!

13»

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    Sifting through Steam,i just noticed this game but it doesn't look all that good to be honest.

I played one of the original stealth mode games "The Jagged Alliance series" and i think i would rather play the almost 20 year old Jagged Alliance over this.

I decided to buy the new World of FF,i hardly ever go wrong with FF games.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.

• MrMelGibsonMrMelGibson Member EpicPosts: 3,033
    Wizardry said:
    Sifting through Steam,i just noticed this game but it doesn't look all that good to be honest.

I played one of the original stealth mode games "The Jagged Alliance series" and i think i would rather play the almost 20 year old Jagged Alliance over this.

I decided to buy the new World of FF,i hardly ever go wrong with FF games.

I think it's actually more closely related to "Commandos" .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commandos_(series)

If you don't feel it's something you wouldn't enjoy, than it's perfectly fine you gave it a pass.  Glad you ended up finding something else to enjoy.
  • frostymugfrostymug Member RarePosts: 645
    I got it in the November Humble Bundle. Fun game. Had never heard of it previously even with the marketing carpet bombing campaign. Definitely more Commandos or Close Combat than Jagged Edge.
    MrMelGibson