Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Was trying to find a Military Game

Quizar1973Quizar1973 Member UncommonPosts: 251
Heya peeps....I was just wondering if there is any Military style MMO or Multiplayer CoOp game out there like Warframe or something down that ally....
No one shall Rent space in my head!!!!!  B)

Comments

• d_20d_20 Member RarePosts: 1,878
    edited November 2017
    "Like Warframe" and military-style -- isn't that Call of Duty or CSGO? Or do you mean PVE?

If you want to co-op PVP, you might look into Escape from Tarkov.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9mUl6N-11E

• ScotScot Member LegendaryPosts: 22,955
    Planetside 2, BF, ARMA, etc. Rather depends on what you would consider a "MMO".
  • alkarionlogalkarionlog Member EpicPosts: 3,584
    america army there is no more military then that game, pretty old too but the US army still keep it on production, and I just checkd the game site yeah looks like its still alive
    FOR HONOR, FOR FREEDOM.... and for some money.
  • HystericHysteric Member UncommonPosts: 51
    Best Military game out right now is SQUAD
    Nevereverland
  • AshaiaAshaia Member UncommonPosts: 42
    My all time favorite is Ghost Recon Classic with the addons Desert Siege and Island Thunder, and also all masses of mods. That were really nice times with friends and Team m8s :) 

Actually I would suggest ARMA or Squad.
  • TofkeTofke Member UncommonPosts: 342
    edited November 2017
    I'd say Squad.
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    Foxhole perhaps?

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• NevereverlandNevereverland Member UncommonPosts: 161
    Squad is the best realistic military game out there.
  • RexKushmanRexKushman Member RarePosts: 639
    Squad or ARMA 3 if realistic is what you are looking for. 

• YukmarcYukmarc Member UncommonPosts: 165
    Squad is the best realistic military game out there.
    By "best realistic military game", do you mean sitting around the barracks, drinking all weekend then waxing the floor Sunday night and buffing the floor on Monday morning right after PT formation where you have a good chance of your name being called for a urinalysis?
    RidelynnKyleran
  • Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    edited November 2017
    The Division
    Battlefield: Bad Company 2

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey