Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Book of Demons

Gymrat313Gymrat313 Member UncommonPosts: 154
I just wanted to let people know about a game I have been having fun with. The game is called Book of Demons, it is on Steam and has a free demo that you can play.  The game is in early access and is fun for short to long gaming sessions. 

Comments

• WizardryWizardry Member LegendaryPosts: 19,332
    If the graphics/animations/models were better and the cards are not sold ,i would definitely play a game like this and pay more for the game to help offset costs of a better looking game.
    This is what i longed for years and then SOE finally came close ,with HD models and cards,however they fell short on the game screen/map and we still had to buy cards and Smedley proved he couldn't run a blender if he had to,so it died out rather fast.

None the less this is sort of what i have been looking for but the way devs are going now a days ,everything is cheap low end,i am not holding my fingers on ever seeing such a game.

Never forget 3 mile Island and never trust a government official or company spokesman.