Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Zoe Launches into Game with v7.23 Update - League of Legends - MMORPG.com

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageZoe Launches into Game with v7.23 Update - League of Legends - MMORPG.com

League of Legends News - Zoe is the newest hero launching into League of Legends with the 7.23 update. She's a mage that uses burst magic to take down enemies as well as salvaging an opponent's own spells to use against them. With abilities like "More Sparkles" and "Sleepy Trouble Bubble", it's easy to see that Zoe is a perky little thing.

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• WoeToTheVanquishedWoeToTheVanquished Member UncommonPosts: 276
    predator seemed fine. it was more the clear speed of junglers who need predator.
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    I recently got back into the game and I am having a great time. Seems the measures Riot has taken to provide incentives for good behavior is working. Especially in highers elos people are behaving very decent, trying to make up for the mistakes you make and teach you how to better. GG Riot. 
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • renstarensta Member RarePosts: 728
    Hopefully we will see her soon in competitive play!
    SBFord

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
    Add Multi-Quote

• Str8HellStr8Hell Member UncommonPosts: 30
    I dislike how preseason made us all louse FPS in team fights, its rly not optimized that well, didn't expect that from RITO. SHAME SHAME SHAME
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766

I recently got back into the game and I am having a great time. Seems the measures Riot has taken to provide incentives for good behavior is working. Especially in highers elos people are behaving very decent, trying to make up for the mistakes you make and teach you how to better. GG Riot. 

Are the measures really that good? I'll have to try it again if that's the case. The toxicity always made me not want to play, although I did get to level 30 and tried a few games of ranked, I would probably have to relearn the entire game through normal matches, maybe with these measures in place I won't get yelled at for doing bad in non ranked.