Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

POST NEW FORUM BUGS / ISSUES HERE

Comments

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    They don't let new joiners start threads, you have to rank up doing other activities. 
    [Deleted User]angerbeaver

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• KulharinKulharin Member UncommonPosts: 11
    Uh, I can't see anywhere how to start a new discussion.
    Kail11
  • SeerHawkwindSeerHawkwind Member UncommonPosts: 3
    there doesn't seem to be a button to start a new topic in the emulator forum.
    Kail11
  • AtaakaAtaaka Member UncommonPosts: 213
    ok

• Octagon7711Octagon7711 Member LegendaryPosts: 9,000
    edited November 2017
    Went to post a comment on the Legends Article thread and it says,  'DiscussionID is required.'  Been posting all day no other problems.

https://www.mmorpg.com/previews/the-elder-scrolls-legends-return-to-clockwork-city-impressions-1000012291

Works now, thanks.

"We all do the best we can based on life experience, point of view, and our ability to believe in ourselves." - Naropa      "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."  SR Covey

• dougha1dougha1 Member UncommonPosts: 152
    Cannot see poll results.  Cannot vote on polls.  I have noted this before but apparently in the wrong section.
    This forum is broken. It is time to move to proboards, because they're broken.
  • Kail11Kail11 Member UncommonPosts: 9
    cannot make a thread?
  • MikeBMikeB Community ManagerAdministrator RarePosts: 6,555
    Kail11 said:
    cannot make a thread?
    Try now.
  • MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,507
    I am missing my bagdes for 6 and 7th year..:(

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• bartoni33bartoni33 Member RarePosts: 2,044
    Mensur said:
    I'm missing many badges. They were lost in the Great Forum Migration of 2017.
    Mensur

Bartoni's Law definition: As an Internet discussion grows volatile, the probability of a comparison involving Donald Trump approaches 1.

• MensurMensur Member EpicPosts: 1,507
    bartoni33 said:
    Mensur said:
    Lets get our Bagdes back! :) start a petition hehe :P 

mmorpg junkie since 1999

• SinsaiSinsai Member UncommonPosts: 405
    bartoni33 said:
    Mensur said:
    ^ This
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,947
    edited January 2018
    Mensur said:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFwprS_L6tg

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• dougha1dougha1 Member UncommonPosts: 152
    When quoting, the forum text editor won't let me stop quoting.  When I type my actual reply, it ends up appearing as part of the quote.
    This forum is broken. It is time to move to proboards, because they're broken.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,766
    Is it normal we only have a 5 person ignore list nowadays ?
    Honestly I didn't even know we had ignore lists, that's kind of a small number though. 
  • GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    Is it normal we only have a 5 person ignore list nowadays ?
    I just ignore their posts.  No one here can piss me off enough to not want to see anything they say.  If something really irks me then I will write a reply, read it and then not post it.  
    Slapshot1188
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • datbasedgrldatbasedgrl Member CommonPosts: 10
    The EverQuest NEXT section is still on the left.. there must be some kind of bug..
  • AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    edited May 2018
    I need to know if I need to scan my PC. The "refresh button" in my Pale Moon browser keeps flashing at me. My homepage, Reddit, GMail, YouTube and other sites I've visited are fine, no flashing "Reload" button.

Is this something on your end, or mine?

[EDIT]
    Pale Moon version is: 27.2.2 (64bit). Also, Chrome and Firefox seem just fine, no flashing reload button.
    Post edited by AlBQuirky on

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• MeddleMeddle Administrator UncommonPosts: 758
    A quick google search turned up an issue with Mozilla code that the developer hasn't figured out.  I don't believe this to be an issue with our site but the Pale Moon browser itself.

- MMORPG.COM Staff -

• AlBQuirkyAlBQuirky Member EpicPosts: 7,432
    Meddle said:
    A quick google search turned up an issue with Mozilla code that the developer hasn't figured out.  I don't believe this to be an issue with our site but the Pale Moon browser itself.
    Thanks. That seems to fit with Chrome and Firefox both acting normally :)

- Al

Personally the only modern MMORPG trend that annoys me is the idea that MMOs need to be designed in a way to attract people who don't actually like MMOs. Which to me makes about as much sense as someone trying to figure out a way to get vegetarians to eat at their steakhouse.
    - FARGIN_WAR

• ChimborazoChimborazo Member UncommonPosts: 146
    Good morning to everybody! This is my first post on this forum: I registered here cause I wanted to open a discussion about an MMO related topic, I tried to open a thread in the "Pub" section, but couldn't find any button to create it (tried both mobile and full version). Is there something I'm missing ? Am I under certain limitations? Thanks in advance for answering! 
    Currently on: Guild Wars 2
    Good morning to everybody! This is my first post on this forum: I registered here cause I wanted to open a discussion about an MMO related topic, I tried to open a thread in the "Pub" section, but couldn't find any button to create it (tried both mobile and full version). Is there something I'm missing ? Am I under certain limitations? Thanks in advance for answering! 
    There are limitations, but you should be able to post a thread now. Let me know if you're still having issues.
  • JtblackstoneJtblackstone Newbie CommonPosts: 1
    edited August 2019
    I just wrote a comment to a discussion, hit post, it showed up in the thread and now it's gone 20 seconds later. Is there a moderator that can check logs or am I SOL and it's lost?

Even now, it's showing my post count as 1 yet it showed 1 after my previous post.

I just wrote a comment to a discussion, hit post, it showed up in the thread and now it's gone 20 seconds later. Is there a moderator that can check logs or am I SOL and it's lost?

Even now, it's showing my post count as 1 yet it showed 1 after my previous post.

Not seeing anything. Try posting again?
  • Gamer54321Gamer54321 Member UncommonPosts: 452
    Forum front page doesn't load properly: https://forums.mmorpg.com/

The "recent posts" section loads later, this looks bad.