Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fortnite Battle Royale might be having problems with aim botters.

PsYcHoGBRPsYcHoGBR Member UncommonPosts: 482
My friend made this video and says apparently its pretty bad for aim botters in Fortnite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Z1_sl9awuE&feature=youtu.be

Comments

• maskedweaselmaskedweasel Member LegendaryPosts: 12,180
    Yeah on the PC aimbotting is really bad,  but it's not just fortnite.  Still, it's pretty bad for PC fortnite.

• halfmystichalfmystic Member RarePosts: 535
    edited September 2017
    I mean it's a free-to-play third person game with no noticable anti-cheat. All you'd have to do is google "fortnite aimbot" and you're done. 

This isn't surprising in the least. 

In PUBG there's at least a paywall so potential cheaters are kind of discouraged in doing so. It still has it's problems but I predict it won't be nearly as bad as this game will be.
  • SpottyGekkoSpottyGekko Member EpicPosts: 6,916
    If this is true, Bluehole may sue, because Fortnite is taking all their aimbotters... :D
    MaxBacon
  • MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    edited September 2017
    They already admitted through the next steps for the PvP is working through cheating, it's currently vulnerable.

If this is true, Bluehole may sue, because Fortnite is taking all their aimbotters... :D
    Best post.
  • Panther2103Panther2103 Member EpicPosts: 5,768
    Honestly, this is the main problem with shooters on the PC. It's too easy to get access to aimbots and it's too easy to just keep making new accounts (on cheap games and F2P games). Even in full priced games you still see a lot of aimbots. It's obnoxious and is one of the reasons I don't tend to play PC shooters other than CSGO (which has it's own set of cheaters that suck) and arena shooters like Quake. 

I've been playing most of my shooters on PS4 even though I hate using a controller, it's just an even playing field with little to no hackers. There isn't significant hardware advantage either, like in CSGO, higher frame rate = easier time playing, higher monitor refresh rate = smoother gameplay, basically people say you need 144hz after a certain point in competition play. On the console everyone is pretty much in the same boat.
    PsYcHoGBR
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,505
    Now I remember why I never play shooters, rampant cheating.

Well, besides the fact I totally would suck at them with my slow reflexes  ;)

Hmm, maybe I could get a handicap permit from the Devs to use aimbotting?  B)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

• millar0032millar0032 Member CommonPosts: 1
    I can't connect my gaming microphone to play this. But i have no problem like your.
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,985
    I can't connect my gaming microphone to play this. But i have no problem like your.
    But your is not? 

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018