Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Test Server Updated with Race / Class Selection Ability - Crowfall News

SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
edited November 2017 in News & Features Discussion

imageTest Server Updated with Race / Class Selection Ability - Crowfall News

The Crowfall test server has been updated with the inclusion of the Race / Class selection features including the newly added Elken Cleric --

Read the full story here

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Comments

• ThupliThupli Member RarePosts: 1,318
  • SBFordSBFord Former Associate EditorMember LegendaryPosts: 33,129
    Thupli said:
    Is there a list of racial skills?
    If you click "Read the full story here" in the post above yours, there's a graphic with all race/class combos. 
    planariaJamesGoblin

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

• coolster50coolster50 Member UncommonPosts: 45

Thupli said:

Not a comprehensive list, no. But if you look through the news posts on the Crowfall, you should be able to find every racial. All the posts have the title “Meet the ”. IIRC, the first race news post they did was Meet the Elken and the last one they did was Meet the Stoneborn.

JamesGoblinSBFordThupli
  • JamesGoblinJamesGoblin Member RarePosts: 1,242
    Thupli said:
    Yes, check this; While I'm here, recent Cleric(class) / Elken(race) reveal:

SBFordThupli
     W...aaagh?

Thupli said:

Not a comprehensive list, no. But if you look through the news posts on the Crowfall, you should be able to find every racial. All the posts have the title “Meet the ”. IIRC, the first race news post they did was Meet the Elken and the last one they did was Meet the Stoneborn.

Thanks to you and the poster below (and thanks to Suzie, though not quite what I was looking for). That ishelpful.

SBFord said:

Thupli said:

If you click "Read the full story here" in the post above yours, there's a graphic with all race/class combos. 

Not quite what I was looking for, but dang, doesn't that charet remind you guys of Shadowbane? I live it!

*Scours to see what class minotaur can be*