Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Humble Monthly (H1Z1 + 2 in-game Trickster crates with more to come! )

DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
edited November 2017 in The Pub at MMORPG.COM

Comments

• WoeToTheVanquishedWoeToTheVanquished Member UncommonPosts: 276
    I find your post to be incredibly offensive since it's literally just a referral link.
    Kylerandougha1
  • DragnelusDragnelus Member EpicPosts: 3,503
    edited November 2017
    I find your post to be incredibly offensive since it's literally just a referral link.
    I dont got a sub xD nor have I ever payed for it. Just informing you ppl.

Edit: Thnx tho as a link a found on reddit.

• GruntyGrunty Member EpicPosts: 8,657
    edited November 2017
    IGN has already put their stamp on the Humble store's terms of use updated in September.  Basically the terms of use now state that any and all personal information you have given or will give to the Humble Store is an asset of Humble Store/IGN and that they fully intend to profit from it.
    "I used to think the worst thing in life was to be all alone.  It's not.  The worst thing in life is to end up with people who make you feel all alone."  Robin Williams
  • ForgrimmForgrimm Member EpicPosts: 3,059
    The care package is a better deal imo https://www.humblebundle.com/care-package
  • dougha1dougha1 Member UncommonPosts: 152
    Right. At least say what it the link is along with the link.  The thread title leaves me bewildered.
    This forum is broken. It is time to move to proboards, because they're broken.