Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Trailer Reveals a Harsh, Realistic Medieval World - Life is Feudal Videos - MMORPG.com

SystemSystem Member UncommonPosts: 12,599
edited November 2017 in Videos Discussion

imageNew Trailer Reveals a Harsh, Realistic Medieval World - Life is Feudal Videos - MMORPG.com

The Life is Feudal team has released a brand new trailer for the MMO portion of the game. It includes a number of stunning locations throughout the game as well as providing insight into the scope of the game for players as they move from primitive knowledge to complex.

Read the full story here

Comments

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    All the LiF YO owners get access in the 17th so wanna see how full the MMO gets, will be a newbie bloodbath :3
    forcelimaAlomar
  • SovrathSovrath Member LegendaryPosts: 32,003
    I'm totally going to try this.
    kryntokAlomar
    Like Skyrim? Need more content? Try my Skyrim mod "Godfred's Tomb." 

Godfred's Tomb Trailer: https://youtu.be/-nsXGddj_4w

Original Skyrim: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/109547

Try the "Special Edition." 'Cause it's "Special." https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/64878/?tab=description

Serph toze kindly has started a walk-through. https://youtu.be/UIelCK-lldo 
  • MarvignoMarvigno Member CommonPosts: 7
    Definitely excited for the upcoming MMO release. Been playing LiF YO quite a bit with friends. I expect there will be hiccups and issues like all launches, but this game has some great features and is quite a gem IMO. Warning for those who've never played but are interested: This is not a solo-player-oriented game.
  • AlomarAlomar Member RarePosts: 1,299
    This game is in the same boat with Gloria Victis. Some serious potential, but the combat is so lacking I can't stomach it very long.
    JamesGoblin
    Haxus Council Member
    21  year MMO veteran 
    PvP Raid Leader 
    Lover of The Witcher & CD Projekt Red
  • KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,498
    MaxBacon said:
    All the LiF YO owners get access in the 17th so wanna see how full the MMO gets, will be a newbie bloodbath :3
    And now you have just detailed why this title will likely have limited commercial success.

The proper response would be to welcome and protect new players, not slaughter them.

Instead yet another psychopath simulator most likely. ;)

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Kyleran said:

And now you have just detailed why this title will likely have limited commercial success.

The proper response would be to welcome and protect new players, not slaughter them.

Oh even without the PvP element, the game is unforgiving to the newbs you can starve to death real quick kek

But newbs do start on an island that is not the main world (the size of Lif: YO map) and when ready move to realz thing.
    Kyleran
  • winghaven1winghaven1 Member RarePosts: 737
    If I had no job or life I'd play this a lot.
    SovrathJamesGoblinKyleran
  • PaulChattertonPaulChatterton Member UncommonPosts: 19
    edited November 2017

Kyleran said:

MaxBacon said:

Many of those guilds from the Closed Beta who will be starting on the NA servers following the wipe that is currently underway, including some of the most prominent guilds, have got together to discuss a Fair Play agreement. One of the subjects discussed was the importance of being fair to new players as the game will not be a success if new players are shut out. Of course, that's no guarantee that there won't be some destructive guilds out there, but it might not be as bad as you fear.
    Alternative to trailer:

Night is Feudal.
  • OliviadavidOliviadavid Member UncommonPosts: 3
    edited March 2019
    Post edited by Oliviadavid on
    Stop Wishing - Start Doing