Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DAoC [mod edit]

DaakkonDaakkon Member UncommonPosts: 607
Why are more people not all over this? 
Post edited by Vaross on

Comments

• Peco115Peco115 Member UncommonPosts: 31
    Is it busy?
  • ConstantineMerusConstantineMerus Member EpicPosts: 3,338
    I wanted to join Ky but I could never get the client patched. I gave up and our love story died before it began. 
    Kyleran
    Constantine, The Console Poster

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
  • Slapshot1188Slapshot1188 Member LegendaryPosts: 16,947
    Played and enjoyed it...  but then one or two of my buddies dropped. The guild we were in kind of crumbled so we slowly stopped finding fun things to do.  

Playing RoR now

All time classic  MY NEW FAVORITE POST!  (Keep laying those bricks)

"I should point out that no other company has shipped out a beta on a disc before this." - Official Mortal Online Lead Community Moderator

Proudly wearing the Harbinger badge since Dec 23, 2017. 

Coined the phrase "Role-Playing a Development Team" January 2018

"Oddly Slap is the main reason I stay in these forums." - Mystichaze April 9th 2018

• KyleranKyleran Member LegendaryPosts: 43,435
    I wanted to join Ky but I could never get the client patched. I gave up and our love story died before it began. 
    Probably a browser issue,  I had to use Chrome to get the patch working. 

Is OK,  I've moved on, Fallout 4 is my current home, so would love a multiplayer version 
    ConstantineMerus

"True friends stab you in the front." | Oscar Wilde 

"I need to finish" - Christian Wolff: The Accountant

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

Don't just play games, inhabit virtual worlds™

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Daakkon said:
    Well one reason is they don't permit you to say its name or openly discuss it here, this thread will likely be moderated. 

Just trying to live long enough to play a new, released MMORPG, playing New Worlds atm

Fools find no pleasure in understanding but delight in airing their own opinions. Pvbs 18:2, NIV

"This is the most intelligent, well qualified and articulate response to a post I have ever seen on these forums. It's a shame most people here won't have the attention span to read past the second line." - Anon

Kyleran said:
    Probably a browser issue,  I had to use Chrome to get the patch working. 

Is OK,  I've moved on, Fallout 4 is my current home, so would love a multiplayer version 
    Also playing Fallout 4. So in way--we're together <3 Talk about destined to be! ;)

• "One of the most difficult tasks men can perform, however much others may despise it, is the invention of good games and it cannot be done by men out of touch with their instinctive selves." - Carl Jung
    Peco115 said:
    Is it busy?
    It was at launch in January,  4K jammed the server . In the summer fell to around 500 in US evenings (across all 3 realms)

Not sure where its at today, most log in like I do just to pay our house rent. 

It's been speculated many will come back if SI ever gets launched, or if they softened the leveling curve more (they actually did some, but few noticed) or some other attractor. 

• DaakkonDaakkon Member UncommonPosts: 607
    Kyleran said:
    Daakkon said:
    Well one reason is they don't permit you to say its name or openly discuss it here, this thread will likely be moderated. 
    Still not moderated...
    Daakkon said:
    Kyleran said:
    Daakkon said:
    Still not moderated...
    Likely has to be reported,  I won't tell if you don't .
    ConstantineMerus

Kyleran said:
    Daakkon said:
    Kyleran said:
    Daakkon said:
    Still not moderated...
    Maybe they don't know what Uthgard is exactly. Shhhh.. we better talk quiet!

Kyleran said:
    Daakkon said:
    Kyleran said:
    Daakkon said:
    Still not moderated...
    Maybe they don't know what Uthgard is exactly. Shhhh.. we better talk quiet!
    Clearly the name of a good Norwegian ale.

;)
    ConstantineMerus

This discussion has been closed.