Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did NCSOFT Announce What Project A2 Is?

FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
Hey folks,

Per https://forums.mmorpg.com/discussion/469319/nc-soft-announcing-new-project-on-nov-11th
Did NCSOFT ever make the announcement on what Project A2 is?
"As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Best Answer

• KumaponKumapon EpicPosts: 1,563
    Answer ✓
    Project A2 is separate from Project TL. Also your right NCsoft hasn't announced it yet. 
    Leiloni

Answers

• MaxBaconMaxBacon Member LegendaryPosts: 7,766
    There's supposedly another project in the works that is another thing, not sure if they rebranded what A2 was to TL seeing it was all that fuss about Aion 2.
  • FlyByKnightFlyByKnight Member EpicPosts: 3,967
    That's where my confusion comes from. Project TL = Project A2? Project TL was announced before Nov 11.  I thought there was to be some announcement about Project A2 on the 11th to precede the G-Star conference (Nov 16-19).

I guess the announcement will be there.
    "As far as the forum code of conduct, I would think it's a bit outdated and in need of a refre *CLOSED*" 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • KabulozoKabulozo Member RarePosts: 932
    As far as I know, NCSOFT won't attend G-Star this year, maybe I'm wrong, but i didn't see NC among the companies that will attend the event.